Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2020, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crookstinger changes to a 8/20 after next patch that’s why they are after it so hard!
I also think a lot of people believed this lol.

Still don’t understand ALS’s guild rules. Arbitrarily not allowing powerleveling, twinking, multiquesting, or camping mobs that are 6 levels below you... for all these restrictions, the benefit off-setting them is what?
Old 02-05-2020, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But aren’t you Cecily....?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The plot thickens
Old 02-06-2020, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also think a lot of people believed this lol.

Still don’t understand ALS’s guild rules. Arbitrarily not allowing powerleveling, twinking, multiquesting, or camping mobs that are 6 levels below you... for all these restrictions, the benefit off-setting them is what?
Oh god... I did. And I even spread that rumor lol
Old 02-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Ill tell you why he responded like that. Because your initial contact was you being a douche. You get more bees with Honey than you do Vinegar. An initial tell similar to "Hey man, are you guys here for Crookstinger? Ive been killing PHs all day and would love to finish this up." may have brought better results than "I hope youre not here for Crook..." Who do you think you are basically telling someone they need to pound sand because your camping a random mob? It worked in your favor but this post in my opinion makes you look like the asshat, not them.

This is similar to when im camping 2 specs in Feerott and someone sends me a tell saying "Which one do you want to keep killing?" Lol, yea, good way to get a camp. I give a spec camp to people all the time if im killing 2 or 3 and someone is looking for one. But if you come at me like that you wont get any. They will be dead and I will be waiting at the spawn point to engage the next pop before you do.

Honey, not Vinegar....
Old 02-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadOnly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You asked two players, camping a 2 spawn of a lvl 1-3 mob, if you could join them? What could you possibly bring to the table other than another mouth to feed?

By the way, it's Buggy not Huggy, but the best part is... I don't even remember you. That's how tiny and insignificant you are. And that's how tiny and insignificant you'll remain. You /ignored us? We never even knew, because your useless miniscule speck of existence made literally zero impact on anyone else.

This guy knows how to play the RnF game.