Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure why you think "i've given up".

I mean i think i could stand up to your tyrannical government which sends an individual p99er to people's houses to 'round up'. I don't think i'd even need a gun for that.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
France was so anti England that they bankrupted themselves to finance the struggle, which later resulted in their own revolution. There would be no USA without France. They were quite literally our first real friends.

Now we make stupid jokes about them surrendering.
Funny enough, it was the only war that the French won since 1648.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:13 PM
Banned

Default Here Teppler, have a meme.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2019, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why you think "i've given up".

I mean i think i could stand up to your tyrannical government which sends an individual p99er to people's houses to 'round up'. I don't think i'd even need a gun for that.
I think about how your police go around to arrest people for wrong think and how the people vote for brexit to go through only for your elites to say nope. Future does not look good.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:48 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2019, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

Don't really care for Roger Stone. If someone is guilty of something, even with a double standard, put them on trial. To me those charges are pretty much a slap on the wrist in comparison to some of the shit the DNC has gotten away with.

On the point of allowing the media or government to be in control to stop something tyrannical from happening is laughable. People who want to be tyrannical use the media or government to further their cause. Look at Russia, look at China, Hitler. The list literally goes on and on. Think logically for a second, if you want to do something tyrannical, what avenue would you take to spread the word. You need a platform to run your ideology on.

The government is literally terrible at running anything.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-15-2019 at 09:51 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The government is literally terrible at running anything.
Tell that to the wedding tents.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell that to the wedding tents.
Not sure I am following but it'd say the counter is divorce.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:18 PM
Fire Giant

Also on the argument of a bunch of people armed in America is not something that can even contend with technology, just shows you know nothing about warfare. In warfare, you need ground troops. You can't just bomb the shit out of something and not re-establish with forces to secure. There are over 13 million registered hunters in the US. That does not include people who own firearms that don't register for a hunting license. That is greater than every countries combined number of active ground troops. Any nation or our nation without the philosophy of MAD knows they cannot overthrow the US population without politics.

"You won't be able to invade the United States through traditional military conquest because of the sheer land size, the armed citizen population, the huge defense military, and advanced warfare technology. Instead you must invade from within. Start by making yourself an ideal political leader"

Citizens are able to own a lot more weaponry than you think and you don't see them using on people. Full Auto's are available, you can buy explosives. You can buy functional projectiles. You can literally buy anything you want if you apply for the correct license.

"The U.S. military has 4.4 million weapons, compared to the American public possessing 393 million. Many American gun owners believe the Second Amendment of the Constitution entitles them to guns in order to “maintain a well-regulated militia,” but the fact that citizens now so outgun the actual military suggests a strange balance of relative power that was not likely to have been the intention of the amendment's framers"

It was their intention. They believed the power should be in the citizens. You can look up numerous quotes from all the original forefathers citing this.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-15-2019 at 10:36 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 10:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just edgelording about drones. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You have very liberal social views on the gun topic.

You libtard.
Think you miss the condemnation of the term liberal. They use the word liberal because people who are fighting for liberty are going to an extreme based on their liberal free fight for all by banning things, a social justice warrior; while also referencing France.

I'm saying I don't care what you do or what you own, you are allowed basic freedoms, as long as you don't violate others.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-15-2019 at 10:52 PM..
Closed Thread