Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

What about the christian gangs?

You have assholes in every religion.

Few years ago Ive hated every fucking religion. Christians, muslims, jews, Hindus etc.

I mean how many died because of some god...how many killed in the name of a god?

But on the other hand you have a lot of people who doing a lot of good things because of their faith.

so yeah, fuck all hardcore and extremist religion motherfuckers who try to convert you from their religion. They can all suck my sweaty salty dick.

(Keep your religion in your heart, not in your brain)
Old 11-16-2019, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about the christian gangs?

You have assholes in every religion.

Few years ago Ive hated every fucking religion. Christians, muslims, jews, Hindus etc.

I mean how many died because of some god...how many killed in the name of a god?

But on the other hand you have a lot of people who doing a lot of good things because of their faith.

so yeah, fuck all hardcore and extremist religion motherfuckers who try to convert you from their religion. They can all suck my sweaty salty dick.

(Keep your religion in your heart, not in your brain)
Old 11-16-2019, 09:25 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2019, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

yep, look what the hardcore jews doing with palestina. I am not afraid to call them out on that.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do your politicians actually serve the people?

https://i.ibb.co/zRyQnDd/sah.jpg

From my POV I see a lot of abuse. And that you guys can't even get your democratic votes through once they are made. You don't see how this is related to a de-fanged, weak public?
I don't understand how your question relates to the article you posted. None of those people are politicians. I also don't understand how that relates to your idea that a citizen militia can overthrow a tyrannical government. You seem to have ran with the assumption that the whole populace would rise up. You've not addressed my counter to this claim that the population would be divided, turning on themselves, as many will have bought into government propaganda. The rebels will struggle to organise with modern surveillance.

If you're afraid of tyranny, and you can't get the support of a foreign power or the army behind you, it is already too late if it has come to guns. This is the historical precedent. The law is the best weapon for keeping government and media accountable. I do see a point you may be trying to make; that when the law starts protecting the establishment from the citizens instead of the other way around then that is a warning sign on the road to tyranny.

Your second point seems to refer to Brexit again. As before I'll refer you to the appropriate thread where you've raised this issue repeatedly and I've responded at length. Easiest deal ever.
Last edited by Jimjam; 11-16-2019 at 09:58 AM..
Old 11-16-2019, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yep, look what the hardcore jews doing with palestina. I am not afraid to call them out on that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Haven't the Jews suffered enough? How dare you.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand how your question relates to the article you posted. None of those people are politicians. I also don't understand how that relates to your idea that a citizen militia can overthrow a tyrannical government. You seem to have ran with the assumption that the whole populace would rise up. You've not addressed my counter to this claim that the population would be divided, turning on themselves, as many will have bought into government propaganda. The rebels will struggle to organise with modern surveillance.

If you're afraid of tyranny, and you can't get the support of a foreign power or the army behind you, it is already too late if it has come to guns. This is the historical precedent. The law is the best weapon for keeping government and media accountable. I do see a point you may be trying to make; that when the law starts protecting the establishment from the citizens instead of the other way around then that is a warning sign on the road to tyranny.

Your second point seems to refer to Brexit again. As before I'll refer you to the appropriate thread where you've raised this issue repeatedly and I've responded at length. Easiest deal ever.
I'm pointing out how the UK is a boiling frog and I'm speculating your elites wouldn't be so bold if the people had the ability to fight back. But you decide for yourself what is true.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

I know you are being sarcastic, but just to make sure, I am not against religions, I am just against any hardcore extrimist motherfucker out there.

And I think thats the sad diffrence between you and me.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:08 AM
Banned

international dystopian corporate oligarchs
Old 11-16-2019, 12:04 PM
Banned

i for one welcome our israeli overlords
Closed Thread