Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you are being sarcastic, but just to make sure, I am not against religions, I am just against any hardcore extrimist motherfucker out there.

And I think thats the sad diffrence between you and me.
Sounds like an anti semitic dog whistle.

Are you aware all the tragedies the Jewish people have gone through? Discriminated through countless nations and treated as lesser citizens. The freakin Holocaust.

These people have suffered enough, show some respect for these oppressed people for God's sake.
Last edited by Teppler; 11-16-2019 at 01:51 PM..
Old 11-16-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Do you know the asshole kids from elementary school who holding their hands infront of your face and say "I am not touching you, whats your problem? I am not touching you". Yeah you remind me of them right now Teppler.
Old 11-16-2019, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pointing out how the UK is a boiling frog and I'm speculating your elites wouldn't be so bold if the people had the ability to fight back. But you decide for yourself what is true.
I agree with you there, but as previous the difference in our opinion is I don't view the 'elites' as a cohesive team. They are battling over Britain right now. Their tool party is drumming up the population but the first past the post / constituency system means anti establishment right wingers have no effective place to dump their votes.

The centrists and leftists are being pushed to vote for the right wing establishment party as their own party is being scaremongered as ultra-comminist terrorist sympathisers.

The liberal democrat party is a joke that sells out to the conservatives every time. The political system is failing.
Old 11-16-2019, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know the asshole kids from elementary school who holding their hands infront of your face and say "I am not touching you, whats your problem? I am not touching you". Yeah you remind me of them right now Teppler.
Teppler is just gaslighting you. We already know his stance on the holocaust (hint: just search for typhus, you'll figure it out quickly).
Old 11-16-2019, 08:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
What about the christian gangs?

You have assholes in every religion.

Few years ago Ive hated every fucking religion. Christians, muslims, jews, Hindus etc.

I mean how many died because of some god...how many killed in the name of a god?

But on the other hand you have a lot of people who doing a lot of good things because of their faith.

so yeah, fuck all hardcore and extremist religion motherfuckers who try to convert you from their religion. They can all suck my sweaty salty dick.

(Keep your religion in your heart, not in your brain)
Communisms 'dictatorship of the proletariat' aims to destroy all values, religions, institutions and all traditions which would thus lead to what the communists deem as the "utopia". Maybe that is what you're looking for?
Old 11-16-2019, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

umm no? Is my english that bad?

I am against extremism.
What you mention sounds very extrem, and I would be against it.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Communisms 'dictatorship of the proletariat' aims to destroy all values, religions, institutions and all traditions which would thus lead to what the communists deem as the "utopia". Maybe that is what you're looking for?
gaslight a little more, I don't think he's fueled up enough.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like an anti semitic dog whistle.

Are you aware all the tragedies the Jewish people have gone through? Discriminated through countless nations and treated as lesser citizens. The freakin Holocaust.

These people have suffered enough, show some respect for these oppressed people for God's sake.
I am so sick and tired of the criticisms of Isreal. The Palestinians instigate everything, they send bombs into Israeli kindergartens, they burrow underground and plant bombs, if the US was suffering the same kind of attacks, even the libturds would be outraged.

I agree in principle that the arab palestinians should have some kind of homeland, in theory, if they could desist in the inhumane tactics that their leaders employ. But until then, they can go F themselves
Old 11-16-2019, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so sick and tired of the criticisms of Isreal. The Palestinians instigate everything, they send bombs into Israeli kindergartens, they burrow underground and plant bombs, if the US was suffering the same kind of attacks, even the libturds would be outraged.

I agree in principle that the arab palestinians should have some kind of homeland, in theory, if they could desist in the inhumane tactics that their leaders employ. But until then, they can go F themselves
talk about a disgusting and uneducated opinion
Old 11-16-2019, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There are assholes on both sides, and I really dont want to show you pictures of dead kids killed by the Israelis to prove my point.
Closed Thread