Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Default So anyone entertaining the idea of selling a manastone?

Just curious at what price people are willing to sell.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:53 AM
Sarnak

I’d sit in that list again for like 50k.
Old 11-18-2019, 03:20 AM
Banned

currently manastone listing prices are hovering anywhere from the lucky 15 hours (1k per hour) but now that more people are higher level, the list has become way longer, pushing list prices well above 50k, id say a good price to anticipate is 80k for 80 hours. in another week it will probably be over 120 hours, maybe even 200 hours to list.

I'd get on someones listing services asap.
Old 11-18-2019, 12:42 PM
Kobold

lol
Old 11-18-2019, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

I'd be surprised if literally anyone can pay 20k (let alone 50k) for anything at all yet. There just hasn't been enough time for that much plat to get farmed up by an individual, whether directly at hill giants or guards or something, or indirectly by camping high-demand drops, or whatever.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be surprised if literally anyone can pay 20k (let alone 50k) for anything at all yet. There just hasn't been enough time for that much plat to get farmed up by an individual, whether directly at hill giants or guards or something, or indirectly by camping high-demand drops, or whatever.
before i started listing i had 30k and so did my friends, at lvl 30. u just need to know what mobs to farm for exp and plat. There tons of people with money.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

I'd call your bluff, but even if you're not bluffing, it doesn't seem like the sort of thing you explain to other people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We must disagree about what the words "tons of people" mean if you think more than a handful of players are waltzing around green or teal with 30k+ plat though.
Old 11-18-2019, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

How about a screenshot of 30k in a bank? That way you don’t reveal your EQ master strats. And rounding up is ok. 28.5k would be as impressive as 30k.
Old 11-18-2019, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

I mean... https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...71#post1031671 - my bard alt on blue was one of the 30 richest (in terms of plat) characters on the server in mid kunark. And he only had like 1 million plat. After 4 years of the game including 4 years of seafuries fauceting plat into the game, many tradeskill exploits, plat dupes that have since been fixed, etc.

If my bard was a top 30 platinum character at 1 million after all that (and in later in the thread Ephi even elaborates that most of the top 30 were within a few hundred thousand plat of each other), then surely you understand why I'm skeptical of 30k on a brand new server made during levels 1-30 in only a couple of weeks.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-18-2019 at 06:50 PM..
Old 11-18-2019, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean... my bard alt on blue was one of the 30 richest (in terms of plat) characters on the server in mid kunark. And he only had like 1 million plat. After 4 years of the game including 4 years of seafuries fauceting plat into the game, many tradeskill exploits, plat dupes that have since been fixed, etc.

If my bard was a top 30 platinum character at 1 million after all that (and in later in the thread Ephi even elaborates that most of the top 30 were within a few hundred thousand plat of each other), then surely you understand why I'm skeptical of 30k on a brand new server made during levels 1-30 in only a couple of weeks.
you underestimate people that the only thing they have going on in their life is they are level 50 on an emulator server.