Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Kobold

I'm from the Pacific Northwest, best region in the world!
Old 07-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

what a fun day of work. i got to page 51 then had to give up. skipped to 101 and hoped to see the same people. was not let down.

so much shit in here needs to be put on the fundy top 100 lol
http://www.fstdt.com/Top100.aspx?archive=1

my beliefs are simple. im willing to accept there is a god, when i see some proof. as a soldier and a fire fighter i have seen far to much proof contrary to the fact. however, im still open minded. patiently waiting.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

That batshit autist from the evolution thread should come in here and stir things up
Old 07-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what a fun day of work. i got to page 51 then had to give up. skipped to 101 and hoped to see the same people. was not let down.

my beliefs are simple. im willing to accept there is a god, when i see some proof. as a soldier and a fire fighter i have seen far to much proof contrary to the fact. however, im still open minded. patiently waiting.
e: i misunderstood. hello. you are a nice man.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:43 AM
Fire Giant

Way to copy my post from 3 years ago. Dicks.

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Old 07-09-2015, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just resurrecting this beast of a thread so it can be moved to Off Topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why, Paul. Why?!
This thread is like Gregor Clegane, aka "The Mountain". Once a hulking, musclebound brute plowing forward and slaying foes by the dozen; utterly unstoppable, like some kind medieval juggernaut.

Now a twisted, fearsome beast, resurrected from the dead by Qyburn's sinister necromancy; misshapen and barely human, yet still just as powerful as he once was.
Last edited by paulgiamatti; 07-09-2015 at 02:59 AM..
Old 07-09-2015, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How so?

As a soldier and a fire fighter I have seen far too much proof that it is a fact.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
You see proof every single day.

Quote:
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse(Romans 18-20)
Old 07-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That batshit autist from the evolution thread should come in here and stir things up
Speak of the devil and he doth appear
Old 07-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Believe or not, do not try.

Extremist everywhere!
Closed Thread