Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone with computer skills insert the grim reaper cartoon with Asgard, Forsaken and Aftermath written on the doors please?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

I know not exactly what you were asking for, but i'm too lazy to make another
Old 10-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre fucking kidding right? Aftermath had a deficiency of skill?

Jesus Christ you guys are dumb
Yea I was in Aftermath for a while, and while Aftermath did have some good players like Capi, Aikons, Teraclon, the majority of the guild was incredibly mediocre or worse.

If you genuinely think that AM had a plethora of skilled players, you haven't been in any good guilds.
Old 10-12-2019, 01:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I was in Aftermath for a while, and while Aftermath did have some good players like Capi, Aikons, Teraclon, the majority of the guild was incredibly mediocre or worse.

If you genuinely think that AM had a plethora of skilled players, you haven't been in any good guilds.
I’m not going to make a whole long list, but your 3 person list didn’t even include the guy who was the worlds 3rd level 60 in classic wow. Meanwhile, there was a solid year that the only person making plays for awakened/tempest was p much kelzaraz. Not to mention, better leadership from the top down. We always had a lot of fun.

But okay, hot takes from Endonde. Grats, ur dumb
Old 10-12-2019, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like you were a 10-minute casual like the rest of them.
Old 10-12-2019, 01:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you were a 10-minute casual like the rest of them.
Vulak engages Feniin
Old 10-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Thank you to all the participants.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More effort????? You mean clearing trash mobs for hours, waiting for some retard to accidentally train the raid, than clear more trash mobs??? Needing an hour out of 80 people per dragon?

Why do you think there is literally 0 competition in tov right now??? It’s because it’s boring as fucking shit now.

But hey. All 200 of your active raiders are doing amazing things either (pressing one button to heal) or dpsing (pressing 2 buttons max) or tanking (pressing two buttons + maybe, just maybe switching out things on your cursor to right click once for Agro)

Amazing work
What types of game breaking plays did AM responders (non monks) make when dragons were ZL pulled?
Old 10-12-2019, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Can we get this thread back on track about Riot is harbouring a sexual pervert and victim shaming me for rejecting his unwelcome advances.
Old 10-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

AM players are generally pretty cool.

AM leadership and raid officers are rotten eggs. In game they act sub-human.

Raiding competitively vs. AM when they were #1 was a terrible experience. I do love how AM pulls out of every single agreement they eventually decide to partake in though. That Detoxx post on raid discussion is comedy gold though.
Closed Thread