Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Accusing anyone that doubts the President is working entirely for the national interest of being a manipulated conspiracy theorist is definitely an interesting and funny tactic considering the Obama years.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

A growing number of congressional Republicans expressed exasperation over what they view as President Trump’s indefensible behavior.

Meanwhile, several GOP lawmakers have reached out to White House officials to urge Trump to reconsider his Doral decision, which they worry smacks of corruption. At the very least, they’re pressing Trump to publicly commit to hosting the international leaders free, to avoid any appearance that he’s using his office to enrich himself.

“Zero chance they do it for free,” one GOP official predicted. “Remember all the Eric Trump cancer fundraiser stuff? Trump went ballistic when he found out the club wasn’t charging the charity.”
Old 10-19-2019, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Accusing anyone that doubts the President is working entirely for the national interest of being a manipulated conspiracy theorist is definitely an interesting and funny tactic considering the Obama years.
What does the Obama years have to do with me specifically and believing that you should be consistent? I'm with Ben Shapiro on the boat of I'm not always Trump or never Trump. I'm sometimes Trump. When he does something good that I'm for, I agree. When it's bad to me, I don't. He's the best option that would not diminish personal rights and force anyone to do anything.

On military applications, I would trust they are making the right decision just like we have for every presidential campaign. No one can predict the future, you are dealing with groups of people that have different philosophies, a ton of politics globally and back door trade deals, if any of us were to be the person to ask to make a decision with our knowledge, we'd surely make it wrong.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm with Ben Shapiro on the boat of I'm not always Trump or never Trump. I'm sometimes Trump. When he does something good that I'm for, I agree. When it's bad to me, I don't. He's the best option that would not diminish personal rights and force anyone to do anything.
You're with Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro, and only sometimes President Trump despite your having absolute faith in his judgement, could you alt-right types be any more predictable? Also please conjugate verbs, your terrible syntax is triggering me again.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're with Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro, and only sometimes President Trump despite your having absolute faith in his judgement, could you alt-right types be any more predictable? Also please conjugate verbs, your terrible syntax is triggering me again.
600 posts my friend. 600. Stop being so whiny, being ultra sensitive today. You know those blockers can mess with those emotions.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 10-19-2019 at 02:53 PM..
Old 10-19-2019, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

You keep forgetting to add all the other shitty troll accounts you've used over the last several years.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Also, glad I'm in your mind so much you went back and changed that avatar.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep forgetting to add all the other shitty troll accounts you've used over the last several years.
Whatever makes you feel better for your 800 lol. I literally post here and get bored after a month or two because I go back to traveling for work, hunting season, something typically comes up. I believe posting here is amusing but also makes you dumber by each post you read.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
600 posts my friend. 600. Stop being so whiny, being ultra sensitive today. You know those blockers can mess with those emotions.
I assume that blockers is a trans thing? You certainly have made your fetish public for everyone to see.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Whatever makes you feel better for your 800 lol.
You're basically the same person as rollin5k, dino, Mick, dmn, and all the other impotent, rage-filled incels. I have no qualms about my ~900 posts in this shitshow of a thread.
Closed Thread