Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 01:35 AM
Sarnak

Most sellers I been with was dual boxing , be honest , no one sits EC and watch EC all days. Dual boxing is like smoking weed , its illegal but everyone does it by hiding them-self , witch make the rule fucking lame , that why Canada did a good decision we can smoke weed now.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I use to make 1200plat an hour at seafury with my magician.
I used to make 30k a day sitting EC on a side screen while leveling alts or doing DKP on Main. IDC BAN my 5 million plat accounts , I had fun , it worth nothing to my eyes and anyway ... who you think will hit the 1st million plat on Green... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2019, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

reported Nahilu
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:47 AM
Sarnak

Sure go aheads as i saied Im creating new accounts on green , idc about blue anymore as i saied i already won , i boxed for 8 years and i have no interest playing blue anymore so , i won , i beat your crap rule for 8 years who cares what you report lol be happy bud
Old 10-23-2019, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

your just mad because you wasted your time in EC for hours doing nothing , while i was actually playing the game AND SELLING , comon ... i never used dual box in the same zone or holding camp with 2 toon , never done that. i was rading AND selling and VERY little know my main , EVEN FRIENDS from this thread THINK im ass hole , but they speak on my main gently... so it's funny REALLY funny. ITS A GAME and I HAD FUN whats the problem. is game made for having fun ? is it ? Is it fun to Sit in Ec all day and wait ? is it fun ? is it fun to PLAY AND GRIND and SELL at the same == YES IT IS
Old 10-23-2019, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

How can you accuse anyone else of being mad after this neckbeard manifesto followed up by the flurry of double posts?
Old 10-23-2019, 01:58 AM
Sarnak

ok bye
Old 10-23-2019, 02:02 AM
Sarnak

Sad reality is , I have fun doing what i do , and even if i go at 0pp and my 8 level 60 are ban 4Ever deleted manastone , pre nerf stick , and all my goodies , IDC IT WAS FUN you understand the word FUN ? do you understand what fun means ? it means i would redo it EXACTLY the same with new characther name , new accoount , new IP , new internet provider , that it life is simple buddy
Old 10-23-2019, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

do i need to change my MAC address as well ?
Old 10-23-2019, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

You've certainly got a lot of moxie to write the way you do, and still be able to ask other people if they know what words mean.
Closed Thread