Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyftfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there's too many bugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyftfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plenty of game breaking in there.
Quote:
There's no going back if the launch is bug ridden
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people 35+ on the server right now are people just looking for exploits to abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
many other potentially huge bugs/exploits
We gonna have to start being more specific here folks. What are the actual game-breaking concerns that you have? It's a good time to discuss them in a realistic way.

impeachment is a dirty word
Old 10-23-2019, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, no it's not. That's pure speculation. And in a conversation about whether or not to delay a server launch, the issues should be listed. Not some vague "oh well this one issue exists which means there 100% HAS to be other major issues going on."

I'm asking what the issues people have seen are. Not sure why it's bad to ask for a list of those. If there are so many significant issues that we need to delay a launch, I would imagine they'd be known and people could list them.
Well, I had a character last night who was permanently snared to nearly crawl speeds. Different character/different place would have been a death sentence. And you need to look up the definition of potential, thanks. A rat in my French fries at mcdolalds might not be proof of a pest control problem, but it's pretty god damn likely.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well, I had a character last night who was permanently snared to nearly crawl speeds.
wheres the report in the bug forums? the screenshots?

and i assume you want more time so you can walk around the beta and be a similarly productive beta tester for what, a couple more weeks?

move to resolved, c u friday
Old 10-23-2019, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wheres the report in the bug forums? the screenshots?

and i assume you want more time so you can walk around the beta and be a similarly productive beta tester for what, a couple more weeks?

move to resolved, c u friday
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337366
Old 10-23-2019, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Poor example if you read Sunderfury's response bro!
Old 10-23-2019, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor example if you read Sunderfury's response bro!
try again after some improved reading comprhension. He's still not sure about the snare issue, which is by far the more problematic issue.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:23 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
I think there's too many bugs. Wouldn't hurt to let us beta testers hash out a few more bugs for a couple more weeks. If it's all about that true classic p99 museum experience, there's too many bugs to achieve that outcome. Just my 2 cents.
Silence yourself, small-skulled heathen. You may plead to any and to all of the false Gods for a reprieve, but you will not escape the rising tides in the oceans of Prexuz. Your day of reckoning is forthcoming as the Dark Men of Odus will bend Norrath to their will, it is known. Will you stand bravely and accept your fate as it was written? Or will you continue to cower in the face of your impending doom?

Glory to Father Erud. Praise be to Prexuz.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

I've had that on blue. Camping seemed to solve.
Planar Protector

Quote:
try again after some improved reading comprhension. He's still not sure about the snare issue, which is by far the more problematic issue.
Yeah. He seems real concerned about it.
Planar Protector

Quote:
try again after some improved reading comprhension.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Known issue...
...Not unique to green bug, so moving.
move 2 blue
Closed Thread