Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 05:20 PM
Orc

Lvl 29 now WOOT! WOOT! spent some more time in WC gathering more greater lightstones (small amount of exp, ok plat) and started practicing charming with the Kodiaks. Blue to me at this point. Went to LFAY and did sisters for a bit, mostly for the plat but also some exp. Think I hit 18 off the sisters. When to LOIO and killed greater scalebone skeletons and goblins til 20 with my animation. I won't lie it was slow going. After this I headed to the Eastern Plains of Karana and charmed dark stalkers, gorge hounds, and griffawns til 22. The exp was pretty good. Started in on crag spiders at 22 and the exp was beyond awsome not to mention all the silk they drop (I'm working up tailoring). I got silk for days. This is were things got a little rocky. Planned to do crags til 24 but ended up going all the way to 28 on them (charming). I just couldn't find anything good and reliable. My character is good so sisters in oot is out of the question (it is ridiculously over camped anyways. Everytime I passed by there was always someone there). Tried for aviak and centaurs in SC but found it unreliable and a little dangerous. Did quit a few rounds with the hermit, which was ok, until a cyclops crashed the party. Got away without dieing but don't care to camp him anymore. Guk, over camped.....Mistmoore, over camped, unrest....ya over camped. Basically any place you have read about going to for exp, at least as far as enchanters are concerned, is ridiculously over camped. I didn't even bother going to WW to do giants cause I'm sure that place is over camped as well. There was even quit a lot of compatition for crag spiders but I pushed through as it was the fastest most reliable spot I could find. I spent at least a month between 24 and 28 looking for other places to go. At 28 went back to LOIO and did sarnak recruits and sarnak legionnaires in the sarnak fort, upper right ledge. Exp wasent bad but is a little dangerous. Tried a few sarnak adherents and cut it way to close.
Shaman that blind you. Died 2 times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That catches yall up on my adventure so far. I do have a question. Every exp suggestion I find seems to be written for evil characters focused on killing good NPCs. Why is that? I know Ogre and Troll guards are a thing but not for quit a few levels yet. Is there nothing for good characters or is running an evil character the thing? That's it for now. I'll keep yall up to date if i have more relevant info to share.
Old 05-07-2020, 06:45 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veikuri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's a good semi-afk spot for a lv 36 enchanter? Might as well make use of working from home. Would there be a solid camp I could use my animation?
Guards at SK zl was pretty good semi afk 6 min spawn but I charmed at 36 might eat your pet
Old 05-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Aviak

I don’t remember where my enchanter was before this but in my low 30’s I think I did hag tower in unrest. It was off hours so I didn’t have to worry about crowds. But if you were looking for something off the beaten path, I went to the mines of Nurga and then Kaesora after that starting around 37/38 or something like that.

Nurga never had anyone in it and Kaesora usually had a few, giving the option of soloing or duoing. Good zones to practice charming too.

I think I stayed in these zones until 45 or so.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to have to see a screenshot of this.
It's totally legit... Should have seen it early on in green when we had the accelerated spawn rates and they would be repopping like every 30 seconds or something. About one third of them would have belts.
Old 05-31-2020, 11:53 PM
Aviak

anyone has suggestion for early 50s?

i tried com 2nd floor, the spawns coming both ends keep stoppping me from clearing it without a partner.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:08 AM
Aviak

Com temple (I think that’s what it was called...the one on the opposite side of stables) and also the moat area. I did kedge at 52 to 55 (the pit/golden haired mermaid area and then mermaid caves), and at 52 you could do howling stones entrance.

Once you get the hang of kedge the exp is really great. Mermaid’s loot is solid and you could even do seahorses after mermaids conceivably to 60 I’d think.
Old 06-20-2020, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veikuri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally hit 24 on my enchanter. How do you guys kill the sisters at OOT in the hut @ 24? They con white/yellow to me.

Charm them and make them fight each other lol cat fight.
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Closed Thread