Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cannot wait for NN to get axed.

5. The tears are delicious.
4. Im actually liberal in the sence that Im willing to try someone elses ideas.
3. Im going to laugh real hard when nothing happens and the cost of internet goes down.
2. The tears, still delicious.

and the number 1 reason why I am excited about NN getting axed..........

1. Its the fucking internet and its NOT important, its for playing video games and watching old horror movies and if you dont use it for that, NN will not affect you.

You know what.. im gonna edit this and say:

if you use the internet for email/contact/news.. NN will allow you to pay for only those services and cut your bill by almost a thousand percent.

Why pay 40-80 a month for 200 up down, when all you do is read blogs?

I have sad news for yall.... america is gonna LOVE net nutrality.

Libs wont.

but america will.
Does being developed with tax dollars make it a public entity not privy to the whims of cable companies?
Old 11-30-2017, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Also, who gives a shit about Elizabeth Warren?
Old 11-30-2017, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1. Its the fucking internet and its NOT important, its for playing video games and watching old horror movies and if you dont use it for that, NN will not affect you.
jesus christ dude cut it out with the double negatives.

You're saying the internet is not important

the internet is for playing games and watching old horror movies

if you use it for that

net neutrality WILL affect you.

Which I'm pretty sure is the opposite of what you're trying to say.

Additionally, you're not addressing the impact that losing net neutrality will have on small business owners. Maybe for the ordinary consumer it won't make a big difference, but you're really a moron if you think it will still be as affordable as it is now to roll out content online for your company.

I thought, as a dogmatic conservative, you were pro small business?

Guess not.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't a slur, dumba$$. Analogy=I am playing basketball with a white friend and he shoots an airball. I say, "Nice shot, LeBron." Is that like calling him the N word? No, I am saying you ain't no LeBron James. Likewise, Trump Is just saying you ain't no squaw, b!tch. Without using the word squaw, which would be a slur, almost. So, in other words, you are a moron.
it's a racially charged insult, making it a slur. in other words, you have no idea what snark is, dipshit.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

I never watched this ben Shapiro guy, but felt inclined to check him out seeing how many people here seem to idolize him.

I found him entertaining to listen to, he's articulate if not a bit hyperactive in his delivery.

I found comments to him most interesting though, particularly from Trumptards (did I do it right?) that got angry that Shapiro "insulted" Trump when he was critical of Trump lashing out at Elizabeth Warren during a ceremony that was gathered to honor the codetalking Native Americans.

Even Shapiro called Trump a "buffoon" for this. Perhaps it's not racist, but nonetheless it was highly distasteful and cartoonish to decide to use this platform to attack Warren. Shapiro went in great depth on this topic too btw.

This only showcases Trump's lack of empathy and constant need to feed his inner ego by using his platform to tear others down instead of using it to lift others up. It didn't surprise me one bit, he has been a raging narcissist his entire life.

My point is, Trump supporters defend Trump blindly and show no objective critical thinking as Shapiro does on Trump. I have to respect that about Ben Shapiro.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's a racially charged insult, making it a slur. in other words, you have no idea what snark is, dipshit.
Trump is literally being snark in regards to her >>claiming she's a certain race that she isn't<<. It has to be racially charged to be a relevant comment.

But I guess if I say "Damn, that rachel dolezal want's to be whitney houston so bad lmao" that makes me racist. SURE BUDDY!
Old 11-30-2017, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is literally being snark in regards to her >>claiming she's a certain race that she isn't<<. It has to be racially charged to be a relevant comment.

But I guess if I say "Damn, that rachel dolezal want's to be whitney houston so bad lmao" that makes me racist. SURE BUDDY!
source? she says she has native heritage.

what percent would make it a slur?
Old 11-30-2017, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jesus christ dude cut it out with the double negatives.

You're saying the internet is not important

the internet is for playing games and watching old horror movies

if you use it for that

net neutrality WILL affect you.

Which I'm pretty sure is the opposite of what you're trying to say.

Additionally, you're not addressing the impact that losing net neutrality will have on small business owners. Maybe for the ordinary consumer it won't make a big difference, but you're really a moron if you think it will still be as affordable as it is now to roll out content online for your company.

I thought, as a dogmatic conservative, you were pro small business?

Guess not.
what I want, or what any of you want is insignifigant to the power of the for.. i mean, ajit pajit.

We have no choice, so just enjoy the ride.

also I am willing to try it out, if it turns out to be terrible, one day after the fire and fury maybe you can try a new system.

It is just going to be one of those things that america does differently than the rest of the world, that the rest of the world is like, why on earth do americans pay for internet like this?

like the way they ask us about how we measure things, or handle healthcare.

what it is, is what it be.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 11-30-2017 at 09:32 PM..
Old 11-30-2017, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I read the National Review's hit piece on Warren. Again trying to make mountains out of molehills on the Native American box being checked on her college application. That and some wobbly over-emotional BS about Oh boohoo we tried to make an institution that could tell banks to split up -- what a monstrosity and travesty for the country. Except it was always just a in-case institution anyway. No matter -- Republicans killed that and felt good about it.
I will vote for sanders. Won't vote for Warren though. I can't tell you what it is about her, but I think she has a 75 IQ max
Old 11-30-2017, 09:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
what I want, or what any of you want is insignifigant to the power of the for.. i mean, ajit pajit.

We have no choice, so just enjoy the ride.

also I am willing to try it out, if it turns out to be terrible, one day after the fire and fury maybe you can try a new system.

It is just going to be one of those things that america does differently than the rest of the world, that the rest of the world is like, why on earth do americans pay for internet like this?

like the way they ask us about how we measure things, or handle healthcare.

what it is, is what it be.
"Fucking moron"
-Rex Tillerson
Closed Thread