Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 01:21 AM
Banned

Are we letting his partner come over? I'm probably okay with it, but if he brings a black man over I just don't think I can take that
Old 01-13-2018, 05:35 AM
Banned

CjpicIWWEAEPRP_.jpg
Old 01-13-2018, 01:47 PM
Banned

Can anyone update if trump did say shithole countries, I’d love for this to turn out to be fake news cus o lawdy wouldn’t that be funny.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone update if trump did say shithole countries...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm about to go to a bar so instead I'll give you my 5 favorite beers:

1. Guinness, the real one you get in Ireland at room temperature with no carbonation
2. Sierra Nevada Torpedoes
3. Shiner Kosmos
4. 512 Pecan Porter
5. Lone Star
1. good i bet never had
2. good stuff good
3. love shiner
4. sounds great i love nut stout [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5. what the fuck dude you dont have to pretend to like this just cause your ein texsa this is a trick beer it is pure garbage pisswater made by backcountry inbreds dude cmon now this is bad beeeer man cmon now
Old 01-13-2018, 02:55 PM
Banned

the real problem for america atm is that we used to UTILIZE these shithole immigrants in a big way. we made them build up the country and suffer for 1-2 generations in poverty; unless they turned to crime. nowadays we have "laws" so we aren't able to exploit these immigrants like we used to.

This is the problem when people argue that america has been built on the backs of immigrants so we should let ppl in unbridled. it aint' like it used to be. Yes, america WAS built on the backs of immigrants using the immigrants as our backup slaves.

I am not a supporter of doing that, so we need to reduce immigrant intake so that the people we let in are supporting US and also worth the US supporting.

Support triple post
you fucking alt-right weeb scum
Old 01-13-2018, 03:01 PM
Banned

your pov is alt right fyi
Old 01-13-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone update if trump did say shithole countries, I’d love for this to turn out to be fake news cus o lawdy wouldn’t that be funny.
the quote came from a DNC staffer who was later found not to be present at the meeting its claimed trump said it during, and 2 people at that meeting said trump never said anything like that. so just like everything sensational the left hand wrings and kvetches about, its probably also fake news.

but we can all wish and believe right? whether he said it or not in reality at this point matters little. shithole countries has now entered the public sphere of consciousness.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real problem for america atm is that we used to UTILIZE these shithole immigrants in a big way. we made them build up the country and suffer for 1-2 generations in poverty; unless they turned to crime. nowadays we have "laws" so we aren't able to exploit these immigrants like we used to.
I think that's a sliver of the problem. Also, what America has learned is to privatize power/businesses that are lucrative so the rich get richer and the country gets poorer.

Correctional facilities are awesomely lucrative. So the rich have started to power through removing correctional facilities from state and county control and begun creating private correctional facilities where guards get paid much less and shittier benefits.

Wars used to be lucrative for the country too. People went to factories to build weaponry and war materials. Now, work is outsourced for cheaper labor.

We have private corporations/contractors (Halliburton etc.) that have taken over many of the money-making facets of war so the money goes not to the country and it's people but to the companies that now operate and get billion dollar contracts with the US government which foots the bill with our tax monies.

Rebuilding in Iraq? Hand that contract to Halliburton... Tax money goes out to pay these private corporations, none of it comes back in to the country (or very little.)

I mean, this is my perception of it, or at least a small sliver of what I see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

trump is too big a cuck to say something cool like that
Closed Thread