Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
by dropping communism

by dropping communism

this is not the statement i made. communist soviets killed more of their own citizens than the highest estimation ever made of total lives lost in the holocaust, by over double.

whoever worked the hardest to earn it.

the whole point is that it's unwoke to live in these little bubbles of hypothetical perfect-world scenarios. communism has been a disaster leading to mass death and starvation and corruption everywhere it has ever been implemented. come join us in the real world.

holy shit here's the point and here's you over in left field trying to bust a nut to a pair of clouds that look like a tit. laws do not need to be autistically 100% beep boop enforced to have massive cultural impacts. there's no beep boop robocop thought police to send you to prison when you censor someone's free speech but there is recourse for one to take when their speech is infringed upon, for example.

you don't think one private company monopolizing and controlling your access to information is a problem?

this perspective that the rich in this country are fat cat 1920's esque penny counting aristocrats is such a tired and unrealistic trope. everyone in the 1% and upper 0.1% work constantly. their whole lives are work. some people are fucking dedicated and successful and without a society that rewards these people you will no longer have them. you aren't building factories, but 1%'ers are. you aren't. without the "elites" you would be far worse off than you are now.

the reason you seldom see this money trickle down to you is because you're middle upper class and living in a western country. the wealth is trickling down to the third world. look at the quality of life differences and differences in opportunity people from shitholes have today as compared to 10, 50, 200 years ago.

now you can countersignal by saying "ha told you the system's broken!" but i'll point out your previous contradiction: "Sure Zuckerberg and Gates and some others would lord around and break laws we have to follow"

yeah man so we should be cool with them doing whatever they want but also angry at them for being successful rich 1%ers? wut?

its totally a coincidence that their entire country is propped up and supported by the capitalistic districts like shenzhen and that china only pulled itself out of the third world after allowing these places to exist.

much how like the communist parts of china aren't full of ghost city government building projects, mud huts and rice paddies while the capitalistic cities are thriving, cutting edge world leaders who single handedly replaced the entire US manufacturing industry in like two decades. no thats totally a myth.
this is a good argument for weed being illegal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want to crush china too. I like the chinese in america. But the Chinese also Scare and Terrify me after traveling through their country to indulge in great pleasures in the land of Thais

Walking among them in Beijing and on the aeroplanes, I KNEW, with testicular certainty, that there will cum a time that the white man fights the chinese; and I reckoned that my hands alone would have to slay some 30 of the sheeplike chinaman before I, myself, could succumb to a fatal wound - so heavily are the numbers stacked against America in the classical War of Attrition model.

I swear to God and by the smell of Iron in my Pale hands I will return to Texas and defend the Fatherland againste the Chinese with my left-handed, bolt action, Remington 30.06 and my Long Knife; so Help me Krishna; the chaparelle of South Texas will run red with their blood as the bobcats and rattlesnakes feast on their entrails and leap before me, intercepting grenades and bullets so that I may live on, the Phantom of the Mesquite; the Horror of Texas
This was a fun read till the very end when you wrote about rattlesnakes eating their entrails. Rattlesnakes cant eat people's entrails, you crazy nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i took a hit of weed a couple days ago and coughed and the pressure sent my intestines into my balls and through a weakened hole in my abdomen from a past surgery. now im permanently disabled (cant lift over 5-10lb for life or sit for extended periods of time) and need to get multiple surgical meshes implanted soon. im not old or fat. no jokes or memes that actually just happened to me. literally ban the devil's lettuce.
Well won’t be topping that for a while.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
i took a hit of weed a couple days ago and coughed and the pressure sent my intestines into my balls and through a weakened hole in my abdomen from a past surgery. now im permanently disabled (cant lift over 5-10lb for life or sit for extended periods of time) and need to get multiple surgical meshes implanted soon. im not old or fat. no jokes or memes that actually just happened to me. literally ban the devil's lettuce.
im sorry to hear that

weed science is a joke, it's actually pretty harmful to a lot of people including me
Old 02-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Could the same thing have happened later on in life even if you had never smoked weed?

I mean say if you had a nasty cold and were coughing heavily, would that have caused the same damage that the coughing did from the weed?

Hopefully your future surgeries grant you improved quality of life regarding this present prognosis you have been given.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:58 AM
Banned

Well Xaanka there is a lot wrong with that break down. Starting with notion that we got to live in the real world by ignoring the fact that communism in the real world is the reason China is on the rise. Is the reason they ever got Imperialists out of their fucking country. And capitalism is the primary reason Russia is basically a 3rd world shithole with a lot of nukes today.

But I guess what pisses me off the most, is the notion that the 1% are somehow all (as a general rule) more productive. I actually know these people -- and I know that's mostly bullshit...you get the 1% through passive income. By definition -- income you gain from not working and making a brief decision one day about what to invest in.

There are rich people that work hard. But is a far cry from all of them. Obviously the group is going to have its fair share of workaoholics because they tend to make more money and do more projects.

But all that is necessary for becoming wealthy is enough money to afford investment. It really is not rocket science. It doesn't take all day in a office. It doesn't any work at all necessarily and many people inherit all the baseline wealth they need.

It's fucking disgusting to listen to these fucking brats go on about how they "worked hard" by picking their own damn persimmons they didn't even plant. The motherfuckers don't even have a jobs...Or listen that some jobless trustfund baby go on about how much taxes he has to pay...you don't work!

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Wealth entrenchment is all I have argued against. Gates was always going to be rich -- don't attribute his hard working disposition to his kids. Those motherfuckers dont work any bit harder than anyone else. And this is always the case. There is one hardworking figure that carries a lot of dead weight with them because of personal/familial ties.

I understand why people believe in this bullshit fetished version of capitalism where the invisible hand somehow makes sure that only the right people profit. That's some religious idea Locke came up with -- you know the born rich slave owner.

But whatever you need to tell yourself as you bang away at the code you fucking trained monkey. You better hope technology doesn't outpace that big ego of yours and your just left with shit pay like the rest of us.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well Xaanka there is a lot wrong with that break down. Starting with notion that we got to live in the real world by ignoring the fact that communism in the real world is the reason China is on the rise. Is the reason they ever got Imperialists out of their fucking country. And capitalism is the primary reason Russia is basically a 3rd world shithole with a lot of nukes today.

But I guess what pisses me off the most, is the notion that the 1% are somehow all (as a general rule) more productive. I actually know these people -- and I know that's mostly bullshit...you get the 1% through passive income. By definition -- income you gain from not working and making a brief decision one day about what to invest in.

There are rich people that work hard. But is a far cry from all of them. Obviously the group is going to have its fair share of workaoholics because they tend to make more money and do more projects.

But all that is necessary for becoming wealthy is enough money to afford investment. It really is not rocket science. It doesn't take all day in a office. It doesn't any work at all necessarily and many people inherit all the baseline wealth they need.

It's fucking disgusting to listen to these fucking brats go on about how they "worked hard" by picking their own damn persimmons they didn't even plant. The motherfuckers don't even have a jobs...Or listen that some jobless trustfund baby go on about how much taxes he has to pay...you don't work!

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Wealth entrenchment is all I have argued against. Gates was always going to be rich -- don't attribute his hard working disposition to his kids. Those motherfuckers dont work any bit harder than anyone else. And this is always the case. There is one hardworking figure that carries a lot of dead weight with them because of personal/familial ties.

I understand why people believe in this bullshit fetished version of capitalism where the invisible hand somehow makes sure that only the right people profit. That's some religious idea Locke came up with -- you know the born rich slave owner.

But whatever you need to tell yourself as you bang away at the code you fucking trained monkey. You better hope technology doesn't outpace that big ego of yours and your just left with shit pay like the rest of us.
xaanka is a housewife and defeated u

e: mad
Old 02-06-2018, 01:13 AM
Banned

You know there is a few organization in the world -- maybe you heard of them -- IMF, World Bank, UN....These essentially are ground zero when it comes to banking and cross-national business.

So if you call yourself capitalist...and some other countries communist...and the capitalist control all these institutions...its makes it hard to get the kind of investment you need for growth as a communist doesn't it?

Your going to get iced out access to capital unless you tow that neoliberal Clintonite line. There's like 11 communist countries left in the world. You can guess how fair and balanced the news and political analysis in the countries are.

You can invest in anything that isn't completely idiotic. The power to choose what to invest in is not determined by what is most profitable...no one has a crystal ball and can even tell you that in the first place. Market ways can be created...whole markets can be created whole cloth by titans of industry and assholes like Seros...

Yet I'm listening to people that actually believe this is about really smart people seeing what other don't -- because their fucking genius. Only a genius could know something like buying land that grows pot well in Oregon and spending some time lobbying the local regulations is a great money making idea.

I guess it takes a god damn investment guru to build college housing around a growing university. Mad skills bro -- only the 1% could have thought of that. Or maybe it was the hard work of hiring a construction company with reasonable bid and then refinancing a balloon lone -- GENIUS.

No body deserves the kind of credit rich boys and girls get in this fucking country
Old 02-06-2018, 01:19 AM
Banned

That's funny I almost forgot about all the dick sucking house wives -- I bet you girls are real fucking proud of yourself. Like a flat ass away of none of that shit ever happening. It's like 1/10 rich boys don't have some useless ass partner. And lets not forget about all the rich girls that are realizing only hot rich girls get rich dudes. So they are dragging bum fucks with them as well.

All of it undeserved. But boy they sure like to let someone without a rich daddy figure have it.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 02-06-2018 at 01:35 AM..
Old 02-06-2018, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread