Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Banned

Rich people don't hoard money.

They invest it.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, basically, goblins, kobold, and bugbears.

Nice.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Banned

I agree, but also think a big part of that is the media is foolish to think that accuracy and objectivity is unimportant regarding Trump. And so they have become incredibly lazy and complacent on this clickbait gravy train.

They are not doing their duty. And that legitimizes the bullshit and games coming from the comical senate and super duper deep far alt neck bearded boogey woogeyman right.
Old 02-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about either. You're as bad as the idiots in Virginia.
qq
Old 02-07-2019, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SC is right. Hillary should have had her clearances revoked and should never hold a leadership position with the livelyhood of others under her again.

The answer wasn't to find other unqualified or untrustworthy people to lead either.

Americans need to raise our standards and hire younger more abled people. Not oligarchal puppets.

Now Mick. You are right. We should remain skeptical of our multimedia, especially when they are being opinionated and trying to make the narrative look good through sketchy pictures and symbolic meaning. And emotion. Other than facts.
Those people become hedge fund managers, corporate lawyers, or plastic surgeons. Public service is frowned upon. Also, it takes a unique person to be both capable and moral. Is our culture producing people who look at success from a moral perspective? Seems to me you guys care a lot about money, despite the fact that you can't manage it very well. Idk. I'm not impressed. 88% of the under 35 year olds I meet, I feel like I could instantly steal their wives, girlfriends, lives, and souls, with very minimal effort expended. Then again, I'm a dick
Old 02-07-2019, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those people become hedge fund managers, corporate lawyers, or plastic surgeons. Public service is frowned upon. Also, it takes a unique person to be both capable and moral. Is our culture producing people who look at success from a moral perspective? Seems to me you guys care a lot about money, despite the fact that you can't manage it very well. Idk. I'm not impressed. 88% of the under 35 year olds I meet, I feel like I could instantly steal their wives, girlfriends, lives, and souls, with very minimal effort expended. Then again, I'm a dick
But you're right.

I really wish you could legally be president.

There's got to be a young doctor out there.

I'll be frank, I am woefully unqualified myself. I don't think I could probably even manage Trumps in group. I would basically cut my own head off attacking my own supports if I where in his shoes. I am not saying I would, but this is quite insane.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems to me you guys care a lot about money, despite the fact that you can't manage it very well.
One good thing about Millennials is that we manage our money better than previous generations. Probably because we weren't spoiled by the disposable income that Boomers had because they were lucky enough to be born just after a war. Oh, and the Boomers never went through one of the worst recessions during their formative years.

Yeah, I invested all my money into monopoly space coins but even after that, I don't live paycheck to paycheck and I'm not in debt.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Banned

https://youtu.be/muafY34C19o
Closed Thread