Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slow clap?
Old 02-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my boss just invited me out to smoke a cigarette of his and spill his heart to me, cuz i'm really pretty today and ppl like me a lot ("cool privilege" and im a good listener). everyone has invested their hopes and dreams for 2019 in me. i am important and if i dont let everyone down i will be a success by 2020.

i took my bf's sister to this dressy work event thing this weekend, which I attended looking VERY sharp. it was my first time meeting her; I wanted to bring a pretty girl to demonstrate my status. she really wanted to have sex even though i'm dating her brother. she is a really gorgeous middle-aged blonde and we were doing some mean girls talk and swapping eating disorder stories; she inducted me into the "pretty girls club" very earnestly. i didn't bang, cuase it felt a little too much like tourism, but it was still flattering.

it is a rock star's life. i have so many threads like the above running in my life right now. for instance when her house is complete, i am moving to live almost rent-free with a very sweet lady who wants to be close to me but knows there is no attachment or commitment implied. she is an admirer who wants me to breeze thru her life while it worksf or us both. it is a beautiful and pure relationship.

i guess i could be an angry balding male instead and skip all the shaving and tweezing but why?? being pretty and genderally novel/rare is REALLY cool, ppl think i'm like some kind of sex shaman / intimacy wizard, and i kind of am.

none of the trans girls who post here are ugly or doomed to the outcome you seem to find inevitable. there are no pink hair obese trans here. it's surprising how pretty the average here is, actually. and it's extremely obvious Cecily is very gifted in the realm of bone structure and just generally "a beautiful person", despite her goofy kazcynskiite politics. she is also incredibly courageous and has rapidly overcome emotional hurdles (for instance makeup in public) that stymied me for many months. sooo anyway you are way off the mark and a little late to this party.
nice
Old 02-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice
Maybe, but the depths of your Platonic relationships will end in a suicide of sorts.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh

my

god

lol if this were true holy crap this timeline is hilarious
Old 02-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe, but the depths of your Platonic relationships will end in a suicide of sorts.
What does this mean?
Old 02-09-2019, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the sustained exchange of energy does not necessitate plumbing depths.

i'll keepem at arm's length for years. like Pokesan does!
Old 02-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:

Lol 😂
Old 02-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Just be prepared if the idea of you isn't you.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Banned

Uh ohhhh Chicago PD are getting Jussie Smollett's phone records. We're about to find out if this dude was lying hahahaha
Closed Thread