Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Default Charm problems, mobs despawning...

I'll make a bug report as well, but I had the froglok king with a Crown of Froglok Kings today charmed, burned his LOT and zoned out of portal to gate back and he was despawned. Zoned him with 36-38%hp so there is no way he died of dots or anything this is ridiculous. Happened to me last night with tactician in a similar way. Asked around and it's happened to other enchs. Can I get an explanation or if you guys are aware of this bug :l

Is this happening to anyone else?
Old 01-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll make a bug report as well, but I had the froglok king with a Crown of Froglok Kings today charmed, burned his LOT and zoned out of portal to gate back and he was despawned. Zoned him with 36-38%hp so there is no way he died of dots or anything this is ridiculous. Happened to me last night with tactician in a similar way. Asked around and it's happened to other enchs. Can I get an explanation or if you guys are aware of this bug :l

Is this happening to anyone else?
you left, a dot ticked, he got into a fight with whatever frog had him dotted, some frogs assisted that frog, some assisted him, and they fought until one side won (he didnt make it)
Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Hrm never heard of mobs staying engaged from dots when original agro'r was out of zone. Interesting.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

I'd add in that on live and red99 this never occurred once and I'd often perform this and similar strats.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Banned

Was anyone else in the zone?
Old 01-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinyen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you left, a dot ticked, he got into a fight with whatever frog had him dotted, some frogs assisted that frog, some assisted him, and they fought until one side won (he didnt make it)
wait this actually works? so If i get a helot skeleton in south charmed to DoT a mob and FD I could get a war going between mobs?
Old 01-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

lol potactics war memories coming back
Old 01-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

My guess is that he did not die and that he did not despawn.

A number of times in the past week, I've had a wounded pet who turned up missing after I camped aggro or gated or whatever. They get stuck in a wall and end up back at their spawnpoint an hour later. Or they ARE at their spawn point but with a weird z-axis so that you don't see them, but then when you walk up near their spawnpoint they'll aggro (think of the skeleton on the tower between the stairs in lcy and hands room... I never see him there, but I know if I walk over that spot without IVU he will aggro me out of the blue).
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they ARE at their spawn point but with a weird z-axis so that you don't see them
Can confirm this. Happens all the time to me.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, yesterday morning I had a bok knight at king in lguk disappear on me after I walked out the portal when I was done clearing the room. Later when I came back, he was missing... until I walked past his spawn point and he popped up out of the floor to quad me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread