Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-20-2024, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a gear deal. It's where the players you poach from a competing guild a week after they got it, got it.

The smart guild feeds on the remains of the first run peeps. All you need is somebody who can do convincing cyber. Boom, you got a BiS rogue w/ warder loot. Or so I've heard.

Wait. That's likely not a thing anymore, right? "Cyber" is a money thing now or something? Or is that Crytp-y? Isn't Crypt-y something now?

I'm going back to take a nap. After I have some warm broth. BiS warm broth, too. Got those gelatinized drops of Emperor Ssraeshza's chicken fat that drops in the Emperor fight. That's my chill.

Luclin plz.
consider quarm maybe if they ever fix the pos camera
Old 01-20-2024, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

OP assumed this was a rational progression server where people did two years on a single main and bounced with feelings of accomplishment.

WTB Rose-colored Glasses
Old 01-20-2024, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The saddest thing is that ppl don't play together anymore. They just farm plat so they can buy items from enchanters so they can solo farm more plat to buy more shit from enchanters. And the worst part is chanters and even casters in general aren't even rly classic here.

Someone should just release a prepackaged single player version of EQ classic server u just double click and launch like a single player game at this point so autistic ppl can just go ahead and do there thing without worrying about someone taking giant #3.
Join a guild, put minimal effort outside of just showing up. Collect dkp. Buy items for high plat value and sell.
Old 01-29-2024, 11:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you gearing up for?
The mental illness olympics