Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 01:51 PM
Banned

Have you considered its not picky Choosey and more what time they have to do things

Would revert all nonclassic changes except track tooth not working on players
Old 02-26-2015, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Mages are good for farming Phinny in classic or anything you can chain summon stuff to kill.
Old 02-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered its not picky Choosey and more what time they have to do things

Why not track tooth? That's my point.... Picky choosey. I know why trak tooth shouldn't be in because its click would ruin pvp. Same with recharging and hooping or 5 charge prayer heals. Completely breaks pvp. Just like charm killing pets breaks pvp for a mage.
Old 02-26-2015, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melveny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charming pets was a bug on live. It was removed in the same patch as AE fear still landing on players, also a bug.

I am fine with leaving it in but I am not fine with picky choosey when it comes to "cuz classic." I'd like to see AE fear in and landing this is classic and on par with charming pet, also recharging items this is classic, Unlimited plat from making arrows by the bulk is classic, removal "balance" changes applied to instant gate potions and golem wands (not classic), backstab mechanics need toning they are not doing classic damage, falling and not taking damage isn't classic, players displaying on mobs or pets upon entering zone isn't classic, mages not being able to pet attack and assist pet for target isn't classic this was the CoH mechanic, The guard system in place is sullon zek and isn't classic, resist debuffs did 1 and 1/2 not double.

I'd prefer the devs to recognize certain mechanics do not belong due to the game breaking quality they offer and make changes for quality of life while keeping classic experience. Mages don't get rune, roots, shadow steps, lures, mez, charms, self heals, FD, succor, the other casters offer. They only have the pet and instantly killing is beyond overpowered when it can already easily be mezed, rooted, feared which are mechanics a mage has a chance to counter.
Good post. It reminded me of pet guard. That usually made pet attack kos mobs within a certain range bubble didn't it?
Old 02-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Of course you would that way every player could insta gate pot out of pvp.

Only the bluest of the blue say dumb shit like this.

Why not just make the entire server pvp /duel only
Old 02-26-2015, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP The Jacka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good post. It reminded me of pet guard. That usually made pet attack kos mobs within a certain range bubble didn't it?
Yes pet guard would attack mobs within a certain range but they did have to be KOS. It would not attach mobs that had faction with the player.
Old 02-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melveny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charming pets was a bug on live. It was removed in the same patch as AE fear still landing on players, also a bug.

I am fine with leaving it in but I am not fine with picky choosey when it comes to "cuz classic." I'd like to see AE fear in and landing this is classic and on par with charming pet, also recharging items this is classic, Unlimited plat from making arrows by the bulk is classic, removal "balance" changes applied to instant gate potions and golem wands (not classic), backstab mechanics need toning they are not doing classic damage, falling and not taking damage isn't classic, players displaying on mobs or pets upon entering zone isn't classic, mages not being able to pet attack and assist pet for target isn't classic this was the CoH mechanic, The guard system in place is sullon zek and isn't classic, resist debuffs did 1 and 1/2 not double.

I'd prefer the devs to recognize certain mechanics do not belong due to the game breaking quality they offer and make changes for quality of life while keeping classic experience. Mages don't get rune, roots, shadow steps, lures, mez, charms, self heals, FD, succor, the other casters offer. They only have the pet and instantly killing is beyond overpowered when it can already easily be mezed, rooted, feared which are mechanics a mage has a chance to counter.
guards work just like they did here as they did on classic talon zek. so you are completely wrong on that point. probably everything else.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charming a pet does not give you control of it, it poofs
Wrong.

Enchanter charmed our mages pet in solb last night and we had two fire pets with one mage.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmybones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong.

Enchanter charmed our mages pet in solb last night and we had two fire pets with one mage.
Reported for hacking enjoy March outside!
Old 02-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred schnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this nerds answer to getting killed? join holocaust so everyone on server wont attack you
I didn't get killed. I got my pet poofed, unable to continue fighting I left.
Closed Thread