Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

This is better than any JR Tolkien
Old 11-20-2019, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

I wanna see her post the story of me and her killing a sand giant at level 7 and 21 lol. The battle took an hour.
Old 11-20-2019, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

A little bit of light in a world of darkness.
Old 11-25-2019, 05:06 AM
Planar Protector

By this time I'd collected all the bits I needed to gets the man in Freeport to spill the beans on the fine cuppery....and for the drink ingredients he gaves me some book of drink recipes that belongs to the ogre cup collector.

So next I hads to hoof it to them ogres city. Secretly droppin muffins as I went to make sure them ogres didn't gets too hungry.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ogres liked gnomes pretty ok....just the guards confuse us for goblins or somethin and try to mash us....but everyone else is pretty nice!

Ogres aren't as smarts as us gnomes, I even found one who gots himself stuck in a tree on the way to their city!!

Eventually I gots to their city, and walked around some lookin for the cuppery collector. The guards ignored me pretty fine...but I didn't want to chance it, stickin to under tables and other giant ogrefurniture.

It didn't take too long to find the cupmaster ogre, and upon seeins the drink book I hads....he said he'd trade me for any of his cups he had!! Then he opened a cabinet FILLED with the finest of cupperies!!!! Milk mugs galore!

I took a little time to pick out the finest of fine mugs...pure white to match the future milk it would holds! Then gave him his book and booked it outta there.

With such a fine cuppery, next I had to find a proper place to have a drink.

Of course, I'd have to drinks with other gnomes! Who would appreciate my fine milk cuppery the most. But Ak'Anon was so far away.....

Luckily I knews of another gnome city! Deeps inside a volcano! It was the 2nd finest place in all of Norrath!! Outside of Ak'anon. Filled with great clockworks and gnome creations.

But when I gots to the captain....he told me he had more pressing matters and couldn't enjoy a fine cup of milks. He was so distracted he didn't even properly appreciate my fine cuppery!

He said he'd been havins some troubles with them gooblins...and wanted me to looks into it...

So I left...to have a meetins with the king.

They welcomed me with quite a reception! Even havin a fancy place to sit as I waited.

Turned out that the gooblins was upset the captain was keepins all his muffins for himself.

Luckily, as a noble gnome, I am quite skilled in gnome-diplomacy....and always carry a bag of muffins with me.

I gave them gooblins many a muffin, and peace of the city of soldung was restored.

The only thing left ...was to finally break in my fine cuppery!! And I went straight to the gooblin bar to order up their finest milk!!

It was a little frothy...and not too sure what they was milkin....but....I guess it was ok enough.

With a job well done, I rummaged a few pockets lookin for donations, and went to sleep in a fine gooblin bed to prepare for whatever tomorrows adventure was gonna be.

Old 11-25-2019, 05:40 AM
Fire Giant

Ohhh amazing! Love this!
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 11-25-2019, 06:03 AM
Planar Protector

The next day when I woke.... I went to sees the Captain again. He told me he was gettins worried, having knowns some gnomes were headed to the city of Guk and he feared for their safety.

He wanteds me to go and checks on them, makin sure they weren't gnomenapped or noffin. Gnomes look after gnomes, it's how our society is so advanced!

So I got ta hoofin it back there and soon founds myself at the Froglok city.

Of course, frogloks being civilized and noble creatures recognized my owns nobility and let me pass without problems to explore their city for the missin gnomes.

I searched the halls for quite some time!! Until I eventually ran across an ogre, ogrin around.

Apparently this ogre knew of some gnomes!! And they were fightins mushroommen!

But after some talkins, it seemed like they were ok. And we had us a sudden gnome party (with muffins) to celebrate.

Still, they had heard some chatter from the frogloks....that some of their kind was goins missin....and maybe I should look into these mysterious mysteries.

So, I went to have a meetins with one of the froglords. Waiting pretty uncomfortably with their weird chairs.

Eventually the lord showed up and told me what was goins on....

Apparently the lower city had been takens over by ZOMBIES!....ghouls? THE UNDEAD!!!!

He wasn't too sure, but figured that might have to do with them missin frogloks!!

He'd heard of my amazins power of being unnoticable.... so asked me to go downs there and have a look.... one noble being to another.

Of course I hads to accept. It was my duty.

I ventured to the edge of the new and old city of guk....and past the throwing-up-sharks. Frog people are pretty weird....

As I went deeper inside, I saw many a zombie froglok....and even froglok prisoners!! This was definitely it! The cause of all them missin frogloks.

But I had to find out the root of the problem...who...WHAT, was leadin this threat to all of Frogkind, and even norrath itself!!

That's when I came upon the darkest of all the chambers....and saw...HIM....the great undead lord!!!!!!

I cheesed it outta there to report my findins. The livin frog lords were shocked!! It seemed like there was destined to be a great battle between them frogs.... and the winner would decide the fate of all of Norrath!!

But for now, the ghouls were contained to the lower city....and a full on assault was too foolish. So, plans would have to be planned, and another day the battle would take place to stop thems once and for all.

As I left the livin lords chambers, I noticed another gnome gnomin about. Lady Lexii the gnome!!

She told me she had some important business, we wents to a gnome meetins spot under the water....where gnomes had set up an air pocket for extra secret gnome meetins.

BUT THEN!!! she began to shimmers and turned into a high elf!!! SHE WASN'T A GNOME AT ALL!! I'd been bamboozled~!!!

"Pockete!" She said "A great threat is upon the horizon! A great battle is soon to be had....and....we need your assistance!!"

"-gasp!-" I gasped.

"The great white dragon Lady Vox is rampaging after hearing the fate of Lord Nagafen, the fire dragon!....with the fire dragon gone, and only Lady Vox remaining....she will usher in a new age of GLOBAL FREEZING!!!!" Lexii continued

It was worse than I thought!! A dragon? A WHITE DRAGON?!

"You cans count on me Lady Lexii! I'll be ready for the great battle!!!"

I knew what I hads to do.... I had to prepare....prepare like I never prepared before!!!
Closed Thread