Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Morgander you sure wrote a whole lot of nothing there.

Since you want to outline the whole history, here it is.

Dottedup/Ikingl recruited me. I was told I could have multiple mains. I was told I could AFK as needed if I posted in the AFK thread. I was told loot council would not be significant. I was told my wife would make full member with me as family even thought she couldn't play often.

So, I accepted, I went on the vacation I already told you guys I was going on. I bought a house. I travelled half the country. I came back after about a month and then started raiding again and got my attendance up to around 25%.

I know for a fact my attendance was higher than 25% when I made full member from my perspective. How do I know that? Because I remember being well beyond eligible when I finally asked Glynna if I was going up for vote or not. At that point I was informed that I had made full member a couple weeks ago.

So, somehow I became full member without the guild officers even mentioning it to me. GREAT LEADERSHIP!!!!

Ok, then after that I waited for a chance to spend my DKP. I waited, and waited, and waited. Not a single item dropped that went to DKP bid that I could use.

That wasn't a big deal though. The bigger deal was behaviour like, as you say, the loot policy being changed months after I joined and was told a story of how the guild would be.

Detoxx makes a thread asking for member input, ignores all of it, locks thread and says thanks and please never bring this up again.

Umbrella makes officer and harasses Madm. Eatery harasses me.

Guild leadership spends every raid crying about everyone else not being ready, or talking in TS, or not mobilizing, or whatever else.. yet no one ever gets in trouble. Nothing is ever done but constant whining on behalf of our supposed guild leadership that runs the guild like a dictatorship regarding loot but as if its a daycare for retarded children when it comes to the social atmosphere.

Asgard is splitting our loot in half due to the alliance limiting available loot.

I'm basically bored at this point. I have 40% attendance, 500 DKP between me and my wife, and nothing to bid on while I watch loot council items awarded to people who already have VP items they're replacing. Thats "best for the guild"?

I post in the AFK thread saying I'll be leaving for awhile per policy. At this I had around 30% attendance I think.

I come back, notice all the drama on forums with several other members complaning about loot council, harassment, and other things. So I make my post to say what has been bothering me and see if Forsaken cares enough about me wanting to be part of the guild after making full membership to have a civil discussion.

Nope. Instead I get kicked by Slydexx, no other officer in the guild has any idea why I'm kicked and has still not told me to this moment, and all because I dared post in the private forum asking questions and saying why I was upset and not wanting to play lately.

Quote:
Our loot council change was implemented on 10/21/2015, and was clearly outlined in both our primary policy page, and in a full guild meeting.
You're argument is that 4 months after I applied you changed the policy, told the whole guild, and when everyone complained in the thread Detoxx started he locked it and told everyone to shut up and the policy is final? Thats your great image of how fair Forsaken is? Sure, you stated clearly that you were changing policy to fuck everyone over and do exactly what you said you wouldn't, that doesn't mean anyone was happy about it or accepted it.

You're desperately trying to make this about loot though and we both know its not about loot. That is what I can tell other players here that will make the reconsider joining your scam guild.

I was kicked for speaking truth to power. I talked about the loot council bullshit, about harassment, about bad leadership, about old TMO people popping up into officer positions, and all the other drama that everyone is upset about.

Why is it that my first post was about loot, Slydexx responded, and I said "I'll actually say everything that has been upsetting me lately to get it all out there" and then I got kicked after that?

Why kick me at all if its just because I didn't have attendance to bid on loot? I certainly didn't kick myself. So is complaining as a full member worthy of being kicked?

You do admit that, right? That forsaken kicks full members who put in months of time and posted in AFK thread because they came back and tried to talk about why they were upset and didn't want to play anymore?
Old 02-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Orc

Well I'm not about to defend foreskin but if you were with them then why didn't you get your facts straight right then and there, why wait weeks and then bring it up.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's straight forward about being awarded DKP but not being allowed to spend it?
Lol, this ass hat had 11% life time attendance, ~90 raids out of 900 and he thinks he deserves something for it? His 30 day raid attendance was 0%. Perhaps he should attend a raid if he wants to spend dkp at them.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Morgander you sure wrote a whole lot of nothing there.

Since you want to outline the whole history, here it is.

Dottedup/Ikingl recruited me. I was told I could have multiple mains. I was told I could AFK as needed if I posted in the AFK thread. I was told loot council would not be significant. I was told my wife would make full member with me as family even thought she couldn't play often.

So, I accepted, I went on the vacation I already told you guys I was going on. I bought a house. I travelled half the country. I came back after about a month and then started raiding again and got my attendance up to around 25%.

I know for a fact my attendance was higher than 25% when I made full member from my perspective. How do I know that? Because I remember being well beyond eligible when I finally asked Glynna if I was going up for vote or not. At that point I was informed that I had made full member a couple weeks ago.

So, somehow I became full member without the guild officers even mentioning it to me. GREAT LEADERSHIP!!!!

Ok, then after that I waited for a chance to spend my DKP. I waited, and waited, and waited. Not a single item dropped that went to DKP bid that I could use.

That wasn't a big deal though. The bigger deal was behaviour like, as you say, the loot policy being changed months after I joined and was told a story of how the guild would be.

Detoxx makes a thread asking for member input, ignores all of it, locks thread and says thanks and please never bring this up again.

Umbrella makes officer and harasses Madm. Eatery harasses me.

Guild leadership spends every raid crying about everyone else not being ready, or talking in TS, or not mobilizing, or whatever else.. yet no one ever gets in trouble. Nothing is ever done but constant whining on behalf of our supposed guild leadership that runs the guild like a dictatorship regarding loot but as if its a daycare for retarded children when it comes to the social atmosphere.

Asgard is splitting our loot in half due to the alliance limiting available loot.

I'm basically bored at this point. I have 40% attendance, 500 DKP between me and my wife, and nothing to bid on while I watch loot council items awarded to people who already have VP items they're replacing. Thats "best for the guild"?

I post in the AFK thread saying I'll be leaving for awhile per policy. At this I had around 30% attendance I think.

I come back, notice all the drama on forums with several other members complaning about loot council, harassment, and other things. So I make my post to say what has been bothering me and see if Forsaken cares enough about me wanting to be part of the guild after making full membership to have a civil discussion.

Nope. Instead I get kicked by Slydexx, no other officer in the guild has any idea why I'm kicked and has still not told me to this moment, and all because I dared post in the private forum asking questions and saying why I was upset and not wanting to play lately.

You're argument is that 4 months after I applied you changed the policy, told the whole guild, and when everyone complained in the thread Detoxx started he locked it and told everyone to shut up and the policy is final? Thats your great image of how fair Forsaken is? Sure, you stated clearly that you were changing policy to fuck everyone over and do exactly what you said you wouldn't, that doesn't mean anyone was happy about it or accepted it.

You're desperately trying to make this about loot though and we both know its not about loot. That is what I can tell other players here that will make the reconsider joining your scam guild.

I was kicked for speaking truth to power. I talked about the loot council bullshit, about harassment, about bad leadership, about old TMO people popping up into officer positions, and all the other drama that everyone is upset about.

Why is it that my first post was about loot, Slydexx responded, and I said "I'll actually say everything that has been upsetting me lately to get it all out there" and then I got kicked after that?

Why kick me at all if its just because I didn't have attendance to bid on loot? I certainly didn't kick myself. So is complaining as a full member worthy of being kicked?

You do admit that, right? That forsaken kicks full members who put in months of time and posted in AFK thread because they came back and tried to talk about why they were upset and didn't want to play anymore?
According to the dkp site you are a liar who never made the min attendance. Keep making shit up kid
Old 02-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~90 raids out of 900 and he thinks he deserves something for it?
I think I deserve to be able to talk about the harassment, TMO officers coming back, loot council changes, and all the other drama without being kicked and given no reason.

Well anyway, there it is. Forsaken expects you to attend 90 raids and get nothing for it. A solid 3+ days of playing EQ for the guild and then kicked for discussing things unrelated to loot.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very easy contest for the whole server!

I have some Holgresh Elder Beads I was going to donate to Forsaken guild bank depending on how they handled a post I made questioning guild policies.

They kicked me out of the guild with no comment because I posted something on the private full member forum! I lost my 500DKP and full member status simply for talking too loud.

So, obviously I won't be donating anything to the guild bank.

Here is the contest, whoever talks the best shit about Forsaken gets the Holgresh Elder Beads. Contest ends in 1 week when I will decide a winner.
You had 0% raid attendance and only 300 dkp not 500. I realize it's a game but are you this depraved in real life? Hard to imagine you even have a wife after all the lies today from you
Old 02-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

4 month afk...standard for a wizard
Old 02-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

I had 0% raid attendance the whole time I was in guild apparently even though I had hundreds of DKP. My highest attendance was 40%, fact.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Banned

OP show us on the doll where Forsaken touched you
Old 02-06-2016, 05:40 PM
Orc

In my time we took screen shots, do you not save your pay Stubbs from work? You have no proof of anything whatsoever. ..