Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Global Warming is a Hoax

only low iq losers believe in it
Old 03-07-2022, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the AR10+ platform is a 70 year old design that can be manufactured with tools and materials from home depot, you really think you're ever gonna make a dent?

there are more guns in the united states than there are people, what are you really gonna do, libby? You're just gonna piss and moan on the internet, and heres why:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Libtards will never understand that a gun is a gun is a gun is a gun is a gun is a gun is a gun, if you want one of them, you have to get ALL of them.
I would not really want to rely on this weapon for ww3.

Thankfully there will probably be better ones laying around all over the place. That said I wouldn't balk at using it in a pinch.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Democrats are fucking up energy prices on purpose, and they have absolutely no intention of fixing it, Psaki just said so.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ing-gas-prices

That whore is the biggest raging bitch of a cunt that I have ever seen in my life.
Yeah she really is awful, she's like a walking stereotype of everything that turns people off about smug, self-righteous lefty dems.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:09 AM
Banned

Question

Last edited by starkind; 03-08-2022 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: ???
Old 03-08-2022, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

46 billion is nothing in that industry. Drill Baby Drill!!

Fuck the earth. Exploit it like a pathing bug in a corner of a zone that no one will ever find.

Burn baby BURN
Last edited by Trexller; 03-08-2022 at 10:05 AM..
Old 03-08-2022, 10:18 AM
Banned

I've often wondered, when it comes to green energy, how much of a pipe dream it actually is?

Like, what would the MPG of a tesla be if it just ran on normal gas, in terms of carbon emissions, when you consider how much carbon is released to produce the electricity it runs on for one full charge?

Also if libs could stop being afraid of the big scary "nuclear power" boogeyman that would certainly help. By FARRRRR the safest form of energy we have available, until AoC gets around to figuring out how to make windmills not suck.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've often wondered, when it comes to green energy, how much of a pipe dream it actually is?

Like, what would the MPG of a tesla be if it just ran on normal gas, in terms of carbon emissions, when you consider how much carbon is released to produce the electricity it runs on for one full charge?

Also if libs could stop being afraid of the big scary "nuclear power" boogeyman that would certainly help. By FARRRRR the safest form of energy we have available, until AoC gets around to figuring out how to make windmills not suck.
Green energy is like...sorta ok. It costs more. (Needs more work (physics! )Causes plenty of other pollution... doesn't stop the rest of the pollution... won't fix stupid or sinful people..

Really burning dead wood and foraging was peak environmentalism...

We should probably learn to leave this gravity well behind and just consume this solar system.... if we want our fucked up space babies (living in space will "evolve" "people ") to move on and engineer another planet in a small island to do the weird ape nostalgia over again...

The oceans are warming and acidifying rapidly so we are pretty fuckt. No one alive right now today will matter to anyone that survives this, so you get to look forward to a generation (the children of man) that will likely happily kill you all for entertainment, out of boredom...

You will die. Your only salvation is in the Lord Jesus Christ. Be he come in 0 BCE or 22389 CE or 0 CE /\

Go to temple.
Last edited by starkind; 03-08-2022 at 10:38 AM..
Old 03-08-2022, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

one thing that even King Elon never addresses is the fact that even on the best days, electricity generation barely keeps ahead of demand. Every year appliances and devices are built to be more energy efficient, yet, the amount of these devices in the world increases by orders of magnitude.

Where the hell are you people gonna find the electricity to charge 1 billion vehicles?

I worked in solar energy. viable and efficient solar energy collection tech is a century away at best. Materials to construct photovoltaic cells are largely rare earth elements. Basically, there won't ever be enough of it to build enough solar panels.

wind? really? wind? dear god.

Fusion? you reached your limit, humanity, you can't do it, not to any relative degree that stars can.

Fission is powered by "energy"

Fusion is powered by "Gravity"

you want viable man made net-gain fusion energy? you're gonna have to find a way to break space-time the way that stars do.

Suck it up and keep building fission plants. You can do it in my town, we don't give a shit, unlike the suburban libtards, we understand that a coal powered plant releases more radiation into the environment that fission plants do. Yes, this is true. Coal plants burn so much material that ambient radiation levels are higher than nuclear fission.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Global Warming is a Hoax

only low iq losers believe in it
1. PDF Study Nearly all actively publishing climate scientists 99% say humans are causing climate change.

2. Another PDF on another study. A 2021 Study concluded that 99% of scientific papers the human cause of climate change.

Vs Elizondo the absolute idiot Trumptard

Old 03-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
one thing that even King Elon never addresses is the fact that even on the best days, electricity generation barely keeps ahead of demand. Every year appliances and devices are built to be more energy efficient, yet, the amount of these devices in the world increases by orders of magnitude.

Where the hell are you people gonna find the electricity to charge 1 billion vehicles?

I worked in solar energy. viable and efficient solar energy collection tech is a century away at best. Materials to construct photovoltaic cells are largely rare earth elements. Basically, there won't ever be enough of it to build enough solar panels.

wind? really? wind? dear god.

Fusion? you reached your limit, humanity, you can't do it, not to any relative degree that stars can.

Fission is powered by "energy"

Fusion is powered by "Gravity"

you want viable man made net-gain fusion energy? you're gonna have to find a way to break space-time the way that stars do.

Suck it up and keep building fission plants. You can do it in my town, we don't give a shit, unlike the suburban libtards, we understand that a coal powered plant releases more radiation into the environment that fission plants do. Yes, this is true. Coal plants burn so much material that ambient radiation levels are higher than nuclear fission.
Some solid truth embeded here.

I will definitely agree not to disagree.

I still think that the lumminati has tech and won't share because it's too powerful and individuals are bad enough with Fission and cellphones as it is. And right meaow the petrodolla and carbon credits is a fun game.

We're dumb anyway and will just fuck it up smearing shit in the same places on any new shiny ... at least I'm sure that's their excuse. No one wants to clean up the shit stain that humanity is when you don't have to live in Detroit or LA. Or be bothered by plebes. Yet.

Death is coming for us all tho!
Last edited by starkind; 03-08-2022 at 10:46 AM..
Closed Thread