Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2022, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Uh huh…deflection would make me feel better about things too if it turned out I was fooled all this time by mango unchained.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-10-2022, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

You really think playing this on prime time TV the night before the disastrous CPI announcement this morning isn't the deflection?

Old 06-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

No u
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-10-2022, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

If anything, orange man was setting up this deflection 3 years ago because they all work together.

Sorry you want one of the same sides to win and you think me saying this ballgame is the problem means I do too!
Old 06-10-2022, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Mango man
Old 06-10-2022, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

I dont care about politics, but I firmly believe the person responsible for the capitol riots was whomever it was that was that said no to any security requests for more officers at the capital.

If it was one of trumps men, or naci pelosi's girls.

I dont care.

I just want the truth to come out: the person that held the keys to the security wanted that building to burn.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Oh so you’re unconcerned with the pressure on legislators lawmakers Vice President and the presidential cabinet to overturn the peoples fair election with evidence showing there was absolutely no fraud and never was any. Got it.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Donald Trump and his inner circle conspired to overthrow 250 years of democracy
Nobody brought a gun?

Remind me, did The Great Maga King declare martial law?

Lefties are living in a fantasy world of an endless MSNBC/CNN segment and think it's reality

Embarrassing
Old 06-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh so you’re unconcerned with the pressure on legislators lawmakers Vice President and the presidential cabinet to overturn the peoples fair election with evidence showing there was absolutely no fraud and never was any. Got it.
Yeah I am, because i dont know if you noticed but our system stopped it. Just like it does every election.

Every president puts pressure on all of their side to prove the election was fake, I been an adult since the hanging chads and seen it every election since and heard about older adults talking about it every election prior (and was taught about it all the way up to the first election in the history of the USA).

That's actually just politics. We have an extremely partisan system in this country, and if you are on the democrats side, you get extreme pressure to toe their line, as you do with the republican side.

Pretending that 1 man putting pressure on people, and the system ignoring him (because our system is designed to protect people from pressure from one of the 3 branches) is more of a problem, than the entire DNC spending 2 failed impeachments, and now this prime time news media/goverment trial without the judicial system is the most insane thing I have ever seen in the history of my time as an american.

This is the most north korean shit I have ever seen outside of north korea.

But for the record, it gives me a chubby.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Siri, play foolish fool by sublime.
Closed Thread