Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's funny is that you think this is a democracy or that we would ever base game policy off of people crying on the forum.

This system has worked for years (with only a few issues where one or both guild leaders asked me to step in and mediate the issue). If you want to go to Sky, I strongly suggest that you either go on an open slot, or, work on your communication skills and open up a dialog with a guild leader that has a slot.

I'm not going to close this thread as I know venting and complaining helps some of you cope. But do know that as far as the staff is concerned, this discussion is a moot point.

Have a wonderful day,
Sirken
get fucked by sirkdawg pras
Old 06-10-2018, 01:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's funny is that you think this is a democracy or that we would ever base game policy off of people crying on the forum.

This system has worked for years (with only a few issues where one or both guild leaders asked me to step in and mediate the issue). If you want to go to Sky, I strongly suggest that you either go on an open slot, or, work on your communication skills and open up a dialog with a guild leader that has a slot.

I'm not going to close this thread as I know venting and complaining helps some of you cope. But do know that as far as the staff is concerned, this discussion is a moot point.

Have a wonderful day,
Sirken
dunked
Old 06-10-2018, 03:09 AM
Fire Giant

Some of you folks must be absolute delights in person.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:31 AM
Fire Giant

I've been told I'm alright.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's sarcastically reminding everyone that Europa did that to Paradox last November and December - without asking permission and with no prior warning.

But I do echo your reaction.
well I never! I am most certainly not a dick.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's sarcastically reminding everyone that Europa did that to Paradox last November and December - without asking permission and with no prior warning.

But I do echo your reaction.
They did it to FoH too for a couple years. And when those guilds tried to talk to Europa about it, they basically got a big FU from them.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did it to FoH too for a couple years. And when those guilds tried to talk to Europa about it, they basically got a big FU from them.
TMO did it to A-team for years as well, I think the position on that one was "Why don't you merge with them."
Old 06-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Just stop being so picky in 2018 elf sim and join a guild with a sky slot that you like, and stay for 6 months or however long it takes to save DKP and win the stuff you want. Probably the easiest route all things considered. Plus it will be transactional - you'll be helping the guild you decide to join.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just stop being so picky in 2018 elf sim and join a guild with a sky slot that you like, and stay for 6 months or however long it takes to save DKP and win the stuff you want. Probably the easiest route all things considered. Plus it will be transactional - you'll be helping the guild you decide to join.
Shouldn't have to leave a guild you already are banging out targets with that you've developed friendships with. The player made agreement should be changed to benefit everyone, including those not within the agreement.

Stands to say, those in the agreement want a monopoly of the zone and that's quite a selfish outlook.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shouldn't have to leave a guild you already are banging out targets with that you've developed friendships with. The player made agreement should be changed to benefit everyone, including those not within the agreement.

Stands to say, those in the agreement want a monopoly of the zone and that's quite a selfish outlook.
We're on page 11 and you still haven't listed so much as a single guild.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread