Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep laughing, little guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can't wait for you to remind me how you never supported a criminal like Trump in a few months.
Yeah? Who's going to bring the evidence? Buzzfeed?

AhhhhhhhhahahahahHHHahahahahahahahHahah
Old 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep laughing, little guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can't wait for you to remind me how you never supported a criminal like Trump in a few months.
its been 3 years, a few months probubly is when youll get em.

by the way if you people werent so retarded you would have seen the value in diverting 20% of the militaries funding to space exploration when trump pitched spcace force.

but you dont want to do anything, you just like to cry about other people.

the left should have said oh shit, this is what our base has been asking for for 20 years, well since we're not party politics idealogs, lets get this program up and runing with partisan support! oh wait i forgot we're party political idealogs that are only looking out for the board members of the party, not the party's constituents.

sorry you think you're caretakers care for you.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 01-19-2019 at 06:57 PM..
Old 01-19-2019, 07:09 PM
Banned

Leftists are going to have to come to terms with the fact that they've been in a feverish trance for the past two years, believing the most retarded conspiracy theories known to man.

After all is said and done, I bet they'll wake up feeling stupid like a really hardcore hangover.

It'll be hilarious to watch.
Old 01-19-2019, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its been 3 years, a few months probubly is when youll get em.

by the way if you people werent so retarded you would have seen the value in diverting 20% of the militaries funding to space exploration when trump pitched spcace force.

but you dont want to do anything, you just like to cry about other people.

the left should have said oh shit, this is what our base has been asking for for 20 years, well since we're not party politics idealogs, lets get this program up and runing with partisan support! oh wait i forgot we're party political idealogs that are only looking out for the board members of the party, not the party's constituents.

sorry you think you're caretakers care for you.
Cain answered, “I know not; am I my brother's keeper?”
Old 01-19-2019, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftists are going to have to come to terms with the fact that they've been in a feverish trance for the past two years, believing the most retarded conspiracy theories known to man.

After all is said and done, I bet they'll wake up feeling stupid like a really hardcore hangover.

It'll be hilarious to watch.
I think its going to take another 5-6 years before these guys figure it out

Its going to be a wild ride
Old 01-22-2019, 07:43 PM
Banned

https://twitter.com/louisemensch/sta...147776?lang=en
https://twitter.com/louisemensch/sta...44427830202370
https://twitter.com/louisemensch/sta...426624?lang=en

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2019, 08:04 PM
Banned

You just linked to the Twitter account of the most notorious fake news peddlers on the internet...even other Leftists call her out

She's on par and probably worse than Alex Jones.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2019, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She also claimed that Trump was going to resign two years ago and that Bernie Sanders is a secret Russian spy (all backed up by 'sources')
Old 01-22-2019, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
She also claimed that Trump was going to resign two years ago and that Bernie Sanders is a secret Russian spy (all backed up by 'sources')
can i skip to the end of the dialogue tree?

google nra
Closed Thread