Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal Team are 100% the problem with this entire Project. There is no reason to have "super fat uber nerd guild #1" that monopolizes everything and results in the staff having to enforce taking turns and all that extra work bullshit.

If people played for fun and to enjoy themselves while shooting the shit with others in the community instead of trying to build some uber mega ultimate elf character in full unstoppable raid dragon ballz shit - there wouldn't be a need for all the extra horseshit. And the staff could do all kinds of cool stuff for the community.
If you apologize for this comment, I can get you a seat at the big boys table
Old 09-11-2020, 07:03 AM
Banned

Appologize for what Nirgon brother? It's a concise and accurate depiction of the state of affairs past and present.

I haven't logged in since my wounds IRL have healed up (work related accident) but i'm sure not much has changed.

But yeah I wish you the best in any endeavors regardless homie.

Kief (Keeth)
Old 09-11-2020, 08:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you apologize for this comment, I can get you a seat at the big boys table
O boi the big boy table o boy o boy, you mean the table you all play whos hand is that under?, "yo edgar is that your hand on my leg"
" maybe ill tell you if you tell me what your hand is doing /smirk"
Old 09-12-2020, 04:07 AM
Banned

Sick guy
Old 09-12-2020, 09:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal Team are 100% the problem with this entire Project. There is no reason to have "super fat uber nerd guild #1" that monopolizes everything and results in the staff having to enforce taking turns and all that extra work bullshit.

If people played for fun and to enjoy themselves while shooting the shit with others in the community instead of trying to build some uber mega ultimate elf character in full unstoppable raid dragon ballz shit - there wouldn't be a need for all the extra horseshit. And the staff could do all kinds of cool stuff for the community.
I'm an uber mega ultimate barbarian character, not an elf. You fucking normie get it right
---
Green
Vosttok the Luminary 60 Shaman
Megid 60 Wizard
Ryukerr 54 Druid
Vostt 51 Rogue
Closed Thread