Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like you do to me? Lol. The hypocrisy is real.

You don't want people to know who you are because you're embarrassed about how you act.
Silo is one of the most toxic people here lol. It's so funny watching him try to criticize others.

Silo grow a pair and post your character names if you're going to harass Hazek in game
Old 01-23-2020, 11:05 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

This OP has gone super troll

Why is this 2 different threads? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 11:11 AM
Banned

Red face OP, find your balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Wed Jan 22 18:01:25 2020] You say out of character, 'Elf court has spoken, Jherin is suspended for his BS last night'
[Wed Jan 22 18:01:41 2020] You say out of character, 'Appologies to the insane person known as Solmn'

[Wed Jan 22 18:01:53 2020] Galach says out of character, 'GUILTY'

[Wed Jan 22 18:02:44 2020] Galach tells you, 'what happened last night?'
[Wed Jan 22 18:03:17 2020] You told Galach, 'I went to pee and came back dead'
[Wed Jan 22 18:03:52 2020] You told Galach, 'When i got back I asked in ooc what happened and we all made some accusations. Then it happened again during EE pop and I FDed but still didnt see who did it or much on the logs'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:05 2020] You told Galach, 'Xdru was also gating within zone but seemingly not with mob aggro'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:38 2020] You told Galach, 'i know some people lost spots on the list'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:53 2020] Galach tells you, 'alright, he is gone for 3 days. Let me know if he does it again on his warrior'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:54 2020] You told Galach, 'If theres anything specific you want to know I can try to answer'

Here's what I said.
WTF OP, 3 day suspension is NOT a ban...you're such a crybaby! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 11:16 AM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's obvious that anyone can get banned on this game just because someone doesn't like him and whine's to the right GM about it who is willing to just take them at their miserable lying word. This is the only thing that makes this game SUCK. We could easily fix it by getting rid of GMs that keep doing this.
You weren't banned for the EE canp training. That would be like thinking a suspension from school qas the same as expulsion LOL..

Keep crying and GM attacking and maybe they will ban you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

I did not have sexual relations with that woman!
Old 01-23-2020, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

This is how people spend their time on a 20 year old video game? Ya'll fucks need Jesus.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

WOW i have Never seen a forum Dev comment on a post before haha, jeeze man, you really did this to yourself.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, staff have free reign to fuck with people with no consequence. Glad I already left this shitty project. Had to come back to witness the merge flames.
Thank you for leaving sir. The server is much better with trash like you gone.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, staff have free reign to fuck with people with no consequence. Glad I already left this shitty project. Had to come back to witness the merge flames.
Let me help you with that:

Quote:
Volunteers who let thousands of other players keep having fun (while they spend their free time dealing with the maladjusted dregs of the server's population that try to ruin it) enforce a reasonable set of rules that benefit everyone ... but I object to that, likely because I'm one of those maladjusted dregs, and when I broke those rules previously one of those volunteers banned me ... but I still play here on another un-banned account, I just pretend that I don't to seem cool (... to a forum of people who play the game).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-23-2020 at 01:19 PM..
Old 01-23-2020, 02:10 PM
Kobold

So many options to record in-game video and you are still using log files of conversations? WTF are you people, Amish? Bring video or this devolves into Jerry Springer but w/o the satisfying smack downs of the black KKK guy by Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not have sexual relations with that woman!
Technically correct, as who you had sex with was not a woman at that time.