Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2020, 03:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaelseren is the saltiest douche on the server.

And anyone who says they're gunna fight someone online is an automatic beta.

He also made this thread on his alt account.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=347807
OP is rather adept at making backfire threads it seems.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I dunno man... I hear what you are saying, and i get it... but bringing beef from a game into RL , saying you are gonna beat someone up... that seems really really really childish. you are saying he cares too much about a game.. yet you resort to that over a game? thats really ironic. just chill and let it go, its dumb, and acting like that is equally dumb. I do hear what you are saying though, just seems really stupid to act that way back over something small like that.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:08 AM
Kobold

Still not enough evidence for ST.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading the story, I honestly was with you and felt like I understood where you were coming from. Then the parts in bold happened....and it immediately made me regret my position.

It's laughable to say you weren't triggered. Offering to buy someone a flight so they can get on an airplane and come out to meet you for a fight I think would be a medical-grade definition of "triggered." You can act as calm as you want now about it, but at the time typing it, unless you're a complete lunatic who risks assault and battery on a regular basis, you were heated.

While I'm patently not against the need to solve problems physically if it comes to it, using something that happened in a video game as justification reeks of maladjustment to society. This guy could be, and probably is, a complete tool, but putting yourself at risk by trying to set this up and publicly divulging your address is a bonehead move. You seemed entirely reasonable outside of this nonsense; unless you're completely ignorant to the depravities that people are capable of armed with just a little information about you, don't open yourself up to it.

TLDR: Real life > > > pixels. Don't commingle the two to your detriment.
Could not agree more... i was totally onboard until he started coming off just as bad as the person he is accusing... its just really really really stupid over all to act like a fool over a video game and make a threat of violence, when you are accusing someone else of taking a video game too far, then threaten them, then make a post about it... either you were just upset, or a sociopath.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:17 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

as soon as you said cuck.. you lost all respect and everyone knew what kinda dude you were, at first you seemed so logical and in the right. then you quickly just became another yee haw republican that only sees his view point... *sigh*.. i hope you feel better bud
Old 01-27-2020, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

“Tough guy behind a computer screen”
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-27-2020, 05:09 AM
Banned

"ayyyyy tough guy aaa'h? Bring ya computa ova and we have a LAN and duel in da EC tunnel ah? See who da real tough guy is."

"And yous bring the potata chips cause I aint payin for em."
Old 01-27-2020, 05:28 AM
Sarnak

Knocking teeth out over pixels, kobe dying, the wuhan kung-flu, what is this world coming too!!
Old 01-27-2020, 10:29 AM
Banned

go outside ffs
Old 01-27-2020, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

this thread has me cringing into orbit tbh ngl