Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2021, 03:43 AM
Banned

libtards salting that kyle was actually innocent

this has to be the most dumbest trial i ever seen in my life
Old 11-24-2021, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buy a gun, learn to shoot. It's fun I promise, nothing sinister about it. Quit being a pussy.
This, not to mention just having the basic knowledge of how common firearms operate and basic safety procedures could come in handy some day. Simply knowing how to disable a gun if you get it away from a shooter, for example.

I used to be super anti-2A when I was young and ignorant. Then I actually learned about the subject, learned how to shoot, and talked to people older and wiser than I and now I fully support 2A rights.

It's funny how almost everyone who supports rittenhouse has some firearms knowledge, and almost everyone who STILL, even after the trial, wants him to burn knows almost nothing about guns at all. They still think "semi-auto" means machinegun or something.
Old 11-24-2021, 09:46 AM
Banned

TLDR get some weapons training, Krava maga, do some trail running, and hunting to get familur with surviving in the wilderness and have a ditch somewhere with some canned food burried in it behind some thorny wild brushes

I was laughing at this show were these yuppies living in alaska were trying to track moose on foot from a trailhead and I was like these guys can't even forage or stay overnight outside lawl (that requires some real education FYI so don't try it without some experience)

also u need to learn how to dig a shallow ditch and lay flat and perfecktly still in it for like 18 hrs straight, preferably on ur back with a spike in ur arms ready to pup it up.
Last edited by starkind; 11-24-2021 at 09:51 AM..
Old 11-24-2021, 10:19 AM
Fire Giant

Reality is not the real king.

The real king lives within.
Old 11-24-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to be super anti-2A when I was young and ignorant.
So what's your excuse for your ignorance now that you're a little older?

Nah, I am sure the SRA, John Brown Gun Club, and Redneck Revolt are just myths meant to rattle the 14 year old mindset macho man conservative who is posting in this thread talking about fighting badguys and doing karate and kissing other boys while they wrassle
Old 11-24-2021, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nah, I am sure the SRA, John Brown Gun Club, and Redneck Revolt are just myths meant to rattle the 14 year old mindset macho man conservative who is posting in this thread talking about fighting badguys and doing karate and kissing other boys while they wrassle
those are feds dude run
Old 11-24-2021, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those are feds dude run
I'm not a member, just saying they exist

Whether they're infiltrated or not is a different question, like the FBI can infiltrate those liberals in the DSA, they're wasting their time as much as they are following Noam Chomsky to Panera Bread
Old 11-24-2021, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
libtards salting that kyle was actually innocent

this has to be the most dumbest trial i ever seen in my life
By libtards do you mean the actual president, vice president, and white house press secretary, because all of them have said this was a misscaridge of justice.

Same people who are rounding up the former administration come to think of it haha

God I love the end of society.
Old 11-24-2021, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ok now I just don't really know what you're talking about, but uhh.. kyle verdict was good and just.
Old 11-24-2021, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This, not to mention just having the basic knowledge of how common firearms operate and basic safety procedures could come in handy some day. Simply knowing how to disable a gun if you get it away from a shooter, for example.

I used to be super anti-2A when I was young and ignorant. Then I actually learned about the subject, learned how to shoot, and talked to people older and wiser than I and now I fully support 2A rights.

It's funny how almost everyone who supports rittenhouse has some firearms knowledge, and almost everyone who STILL, even after the trial, wants him to burn knows almost nothing about guns at all. They still think "semi-auto" means machinegun or something.
I had my first BB gun when I was like 6 years old. I still remember old videos of dad taking me out to the desert to "hunt rabbits" and me with the stock tucked under my arm missing by a mile, I'm talking shooting 45 degrees the wrong direction of a brave big rabbit sitting no farther than 25 feet from me as my dad laughed his ass off from behind the camera at how widely I was missing

But he GRILLED gun safety into me. I remember once when I passed the barrel of the BB gun over him he yelled "BOOM!" and then "you just killed your father", and then a lesson about never passing the barrel over a living target you don't intent to shoot. I remember he did it to my friend too when he was over, and later my friend was like "man your dad scared me. He sounded serious about me accidentally 'killing him' back there"

I think I was handling real firearms around the age of 10ish, but they wouldn't give me anything with recoil I couldn't handle, so it was usually like just .22's
Closed Thread