Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The trick is to complain of a stomach upset at the start of day. Get more and more excited about p1999 throughout the day until you throw up from nerves.

Inform colleagues and sign out as you are worried about spreading bugs.

Join p1999 for 2 weeks 'due to severe bugs obstructing progress'.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2019, 10:37 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indicas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i was fortunate enough to get laid off last week my company i worked for is going under, so i have the time XD and ill have a few more days because i had to quit smoking weed to pass a drug test so, *cracks knuckls, got a little time to kill this week
Me too. Let go last wednesday, my previous company is in a slow death spiral.

Good times!
Old 10-25-2019, 10:55 AM
Skeleton

I am the boss, so no problem there. Also, my normal work day is 05:00-13:30, so don’t even need to take leave.

I’ve always told my staff to just use persistent diarrhea as the excuse as nobody will want any more detail than that.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:03 AM
Aviak

Yeah its nice to work for yourself, you can decide your days off and your own schedule. So I have my schedule cleared for the next week. Stocked up on drinks, food and smoke.

Lets do this!!!
Old 10-25-2019, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

All these people bragging about working for themselves may sound accomplished but are going to be on welfare in like 6 months after their companies stop bringing any money cus of evercrack lol

At least the rest of us employed jerks will be getting our own money back in the form of unemployment! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2019, 11:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was honest with my boss. I told him that there was this online RPG game releasing a fresh server today, and I wanted to take time off work to stay home and play it as soon as it comes out. He reminded me that I am a 33 year old adult with real life responsibilities. He also told me that the server release, although well planned and intended, will probably be a complete shit show, with the server crashing or other bugs. So I decided to go to work and stay there all day, and play once I got home, if the server’s up.

I am self employed. I am my boss.

Lucky for you, your boss has some common sense.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

I'm at work now with my USB, ready to get paid to level on Everquest.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All these people bragging about working for themselves may sound accomplished but are going to be on welfare in like 6 months after their companies stop bringing any money cus of evercrack lol

At least the rest of us employed jerks will be getting our own money back in the form of unemployment! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude all my stuff is paid for, house, property, car, all I have are utility bills and I have enough savings to cover those costs for 2 years.

Get back to flippin your burgers, or you don't get paid. Unemployment only pays 60-80% for 6 months. You'll be the one moving back in with mom and dad over Everquest. :P
Old 10-25-2019, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm at work now with my USB, ready to get paid to level on Everquest.
Nice! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:11 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Best of both worlds, I can play while I'm at work xd
Closed Thread