Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 01:55 PM
Banned

Trump is indeed a very fine person.

Are their cooler adjectives to use than very tho? Like.

SUPERGREEN
Old 04-19-2019, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care if they don't identify as NeoNazis; they say, believe, and vote the way NeoNazis do. That's plenty.

Also the quote appears verbatim lmao
There are many trivial similarities between neo-nazis and normal people. It's possible for two people to vote for the same candidate for completely different reasons. Saying that people voted the way neo-nazis do doesn't tell you anything about them unless you also know the reason why. The people there protesting the removal of the statutes didn't identify with the neo-nazis or share their racists beliefs, which is what matters.

You can read the New York Times article where they interview one of the "very fine people" who attended the rally to protest the removal of statues and did not stand with the neo-nazis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/u...cans-race.html
Quote:
“Good people can go to Charlottesville,” said Michelle Piercy, a night shift worker at a Wichita, Kan., retirement home, who drove all night with a conservative group that opposed the planned removal of a statue of the Confederate general Robert E. Lee.

After listening to Mr. Trump on Tuesday, she said it was as if he had channeled her and her friends — all gun-loving defenders of free speech, she said, who had no interest in standing with Nazis or white supremacists: “It’s almost like he talked to one of our people.”
Old 04-19-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care if they don't identify as NeoNazis; they say, believe, and vote the way NeoNazis do. That's plenty.

Also the quote appears verbatim lmao
You don't even listen to your political opponents, how would you possibly know what they believe in?
Old 04-19-2019, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are many trivial similarities between neo-nazis and normal people. It's possible for two people to vote for the same candidate for completely different reasons. Saying that people voted the way neo-nazis do doesn't tell you anything about them unless you also know the reason why. The people there protesting the removal of the statutes didn't identify with the neo-nazis or share their racists beliefs, which is what matters.

You can read the New York Times article where they interview one of the "very fine people" who attended the rally to protest the removal of statues and did not stand with the neo-nazis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/u...cans-race.html
Can I graffiti the statues?
Old 04-19-2019, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

I love how the MAGA crew loves to wave their Confederate traitor's flags, protest the removal of Confederate iconography, and still claim to be patriots.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how the MAGA crew loves to wave their Confederate traitor's flags, protest the removal of Confederate iconography, and still claim to be patriots.
I don't wave Confederate flags or iconography.

I also don't believe in having Confederate statues on public/government land.

However, I also don't support erasing history and toppling statues.

EVERYONE (from Mao's Red Guard to ISIS) who takes part in that practice has sinister motives.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:37 PM
Banned

LOL This shit is too good
Old 04-19-2019, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't wave Confederate flags or iconography.

I also don't believe in having Confederate statues on public/government land.

However, I also don't support erasing history and toppling statues.

EVERYONE (from Mao's Red Guard to ISIS) who takes part in that practice has sinister motives.
That is a very valid point. And like basically when u start erasing some iconagraphy, thats when huge shifts happen.

I don't like the jerkfaces either, but if them being allowed to be jerkfaces and have their jerkface statues around stops people from forgetting about it and being a new murderface movement. Well.

Sadly so many people in this lifetime have only faced the poverty of not owning a cellphone. I am not saying there's lots of poor dying people, but there's just as many more people who've no fucking clue what adversity is. Because of population inflation. This is why people and these movements are risuing up. Because they have nothing better to do.

Meanwhile...
Old 04-19-2019, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/19/185074...al-exoneration

Quote:
The President also asked McGahn in the meeting why he had told Special Counsel’s Office investigators that the President had told him to have the Special Counsel removed. McGahn responded that he had to and that his conversations with the President were not protected by attorney-client privilege. The President then asked, “What about these notes? Why do you take notes? Lawyers don’t take notes. I never had a lawyer who took notes.” McGahn responded that he keeps notes because he is a “real lawyer” and explained that notes create a record and are not a bad thing. The President said, “I’ve had a lot of great lawyers, like Roy Cohn. He did not take notes.”
Old 04-19-2019, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it's pretty obvious, the report refers to many theories and narratives that were proven false.

Those reference stories are what the leftist media has been focusing on.

Which naturally pisses Trump off because he knows they aren't true.
Closed Thread