Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having 6 kids per woman has nothing to do with it. Without climate change, that rate of population growth would be completely sustainable, especially without respect for rule of law, women’s rights, etc

/yawn

Not pro holocaust bud, but Iran is less evil than Israel. The west is heavily biased on this topic and knows nothing of the past century of imperialism Iran is not happy about

hope this helps NL!
it is not possible for humans to survive on earth and not pollute and influence the environment on massive levels

there was a special yesterday on 60 minutes about rare earth materials , the level of pollution we are creating now is unreal and nobody even knows about it.

The reptiles will inherit the earth soon enough so it wont matter
Old 06-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Glad I could provide some entertainment. The big laughs for me come from watching you try to have it both ways.

"Steve Bannon's not a racist. Oh and also, Bannon's not important. I mean, I'm not going to allow you to sully his sterling reputation on a nerd forum. But seriously, who cares about Steve Bannon?"
Old 06-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad I could provide some entertainment. The big laughs for me come from watching you try to have it both ways.

"Steve Bannon's not a racist. Oh and also, Bannon's not important. I mean, I'm not going to allow you to sully his sterling reputation on a nerd forum. But seriously, who cares about Steve Bannon?"
Who said he wasn't important?

He's certainly not racist, we've proven that.

Just like we proved Trump's dad wasn't arrested for being a KKK member.
Old 06-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

You don't know what news is, much less what proof is.
Old 06-10-2019, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't know what news is, much less what proof is.
Well if you can't prove something, you can't claim it's true.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so wheres this receipt at
Old 06-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Steve Bannon May well be a racist. No idea. But being against immigration...
I’m against EMTALA bud. My motivation isn’t necessarily keeping poor Browns out of America. It’s keeping all undereducated and poor people out. Google “Know Nothings.” Not a new phenomenon. Not even necessarily rational. I just know my family had to wait in line and I’m ok with anyone crossing the Jupiter Capitolinus sanctified holy and divine limes (border) of the United States getting lit the fuck up with lightning from aforementioned Jupiter, the father of the West.

PS: I have a Salvadoran daughter in law. She’s an obvious beaner! I don’t really think I’m that racist. I will love their kids probably 88% as much as I love my blue eyed grandchildren of pure aryan descent
Old 06-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Banned

That comic fucked itself in the first panel lol
Old 06-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

great artwork tho
Closed Thread