Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

You know who hasn't seen the underlying evidence for the Mueller Report? Barr.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know who hasn't seen the underlying evidence for the Mueller Report? Barr.
Did Louise Mensch tell you this?
Old 06-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Banned

i havent seen evidence of a 27$ Cappucino either but that doesent mean it didnt happen

wait for it

wait for it
Old 06-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Steve Bannon May well be a racist. No idea. But being against immigration...
I’m against EMTALA bud. My motivation isn’t necessarily keeping poor Browns out of America. It’s keeping all undereducated and poor people out. Google “Know Nothings.” Not a new phenomenon. Not even necessarily rational. I just know my family had to wait in line and I’m ok with anyone crossing the Jupiter Capitolinus sanctified holy and divine limes (border) of the United States getting lit the fuck up with lightning from aforementioned Jupiter, the father of the West.

PS: I have a Salvadoran daughter in law. She’s an obvious beaner! I don’t really think I’m that racist. I will love their kids probably 88% as much as I love my blue eyed grandchildren of pure aryan descent
88% is good enough. After all, the 12% deficit is less than the 15% of the entire state of californias illegal and unpaid birthrate, and that seems to be fine for pigfucker.
Last edited by Thorondor; 06-11-2019 at 10:17 PM..
Old 06-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Louise Mensch tell you this?
Nope! William Barr told Congress. That's called news!

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...mueller-report
Old 06-12-2019, 06:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope! William Barr told Congress. That's called news!

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...mueller-report
"We accepted the statements in the report as the actual record. We did not go underneath it to see whether or not they were accurate."

That's because Barr trusted Mueller's findings.

Barr doesn't need to start his own investigation of the investigation.

Sorry your investigation came up empty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe we should investigate the investigation of the investigation and then investigate that investigation's investigation?
Old 06-12-2019, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Barr doesn't need to start his own investigation of the investigation.
Wait, isn't that exactly what Trump requested though?
Old 06-12-2019, 07:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, isn't that exactly what Trump requested though?
That's on an entirely different subject.

You don't follow up on an investigation that has been going on for more than two years.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:13 AM
Banned

Russian investigations are so cute omg(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ when you hold one in your FBI and it starts twitching its like its nuzzling you(/ω\) or when they perk up and look at you like" owo nya? :3c" hehe ~ Mueller-kun is happy to see me!!(^ワ^) and the most adorable thing ever is when evidence-sama comes out but theyre rlly shy so u have to work hard!!(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ but when Mueller-kun and evidence-sama meet and theyre blushing and all like "uwaaa~!" (ノ´ヮ´)ノ: ・゚hehehe~Mueller-kun is so adorable (●´Д`●)・
Old 06-12-2019, 07:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Russian investigations are so cute omg(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ when you hold one in your FBI and it starts twitching its like its nuzzling you(/ω\) or when they perk up and look at you like" owo nya? :3c" hehe ~ Mueller-kun is happy to see me!!(^ワ^) and the most adorable thing ever is when evidence-sama comes out but theyre rlly shy so u have to work hard!!(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ but when Mueller-kun and evidence-sama meet and theyre blushing and all like "uwaaa~!" (ノ´ヮ´)ノ: ・゚hehehe~Mueller-kun is so adorable (●´Д`●)・
voting best poast of 2019nd year of our Lord.
Closed Thread