Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter in the end game has one job: cast VoG over and over.
Lol or have the most insane and exciting experience in eq that you could possibly have soling rooms of 15 mobs in tight tunnels in the deepest dungeon you calm your way through right infont of the faces of hundreds of Kos creatures capable of wiping entire groups.

But raiding sure.

But that's not fun for anyone.

Enchanters outside of raiding are hands down the most exciting and fun classes to play.
Old 10-13-2018, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wizard is pretty boring.

Being able to destroy a mob at 50% with one spell is cool, but it gets old fast when it's your only method of killing.

Rogue is similar, but it seems more engaging somehow and getting those massive backstabs are satisfying.
This. Wizards from level 1 to 60 are the same. Sit. Watch Netflix and think about how awesome you could be if you weren't on the blue server
Old 10-15-2018, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Accounting is super boring
Old 10-15-2018, 04:31 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Accounting is super boring
You haven't done your own taxes, have you? 8^D
Old 10-15-2018, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Curious for a casual twinked player,

Sk or monk more boring?
Old 10-15-2018, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter in the end game has one job: cast VoG over and over.
Enchanters play a huge roll in the end game. Think of it this way, a little sprinkle good faction, the spell mem blur, and a bit of knowledge of pathing mechanics; results in some pro counter training or tov pull clean up.
Last edited by Bbeta; 10-15-2018 at 04:57 PM..
Old 10-15-2018, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curious for a casual twinked player,

Sk or monk more boring?
I have a soft spot for monks, but I would probably say they would be more boring than SK.

You really can't beat hybrids in that department.

They scratch both caster and melee itches.

That's not to say Monks are boring though.

Monks are simple in style, but there's a lot to master there so it keeps you occupied.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People always say all you do is buff as an enc, but that hasn’t been my experience. I often bind sight targets/pullers, goalie, charm pretty much everywhere but VP and ToV. And if you want to do more, you can - get a shield of the immaculate to do disease cures, get involved with the pull team (DA earring FTW).
You're my kind of chanter.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't get that. Druids have 1 spell to cast for healing, plus a buff or 2 that adds regen. Clerics have CH, Remedy, Divine Light, Celestial Elixir, Mark of Karn, Word of Restoration, and Heroic Bond as healing options alone, along with a better root and amazing stuns. Druids do 2 things on a raid - buffs and spot heals, and spot healing is not nearly as much of a pressure cooker as being in a CH chain, where literally a 1 second delay in your cast could mean the entire raid wipes, with the blame clearly attributable to the fail cleric.

To each their own I guess, but it really puzzles me that anyone would claim it's more fun to main heal as a druid. I've seen many a cleric that seemingly only used CH and the occasional remedy on caster, and that would be boring, but that's a self-limitation, not an intrinsic limitation of the class.
Druids have pets and have strong aggro spells. They're pullers. Change my mind.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:47 AM
Banned

Druids aren't the most boring, but they are the least useful, all things considered. I'd have to go with warrior for most boring.
Closed Thread