Yes, but I do not care 26 15.66%
No, but I do not care 29 17.47%
Complaint box about no 9/11 option 32 19.28%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2020, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine seeing what happened on blue and thinking something different would happen on green.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turning off all the quests in a game called EVERQUEST
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just xp rewards and just for a month. you still get loots, a decent solution imo!
Old 11-22-2020, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

I enjoy killing one or two mobs every other night with people of all shapes and sizes in FM running around and stuff.

I really hoping to get a teams progression server next or something though.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:18 AM
Banned

It's also worth noting there are guilds who specifically play in a more classic\casual way, and there's nothing wrong with that. A more classic experience is available if you seek it out, but if you get distracted by the fact that the top guild killed trak in four days after launch, it's gonna spoil the whole experience for you. We're lucky to have a server with a healthy pop, and differently minded players so you can seek out what kind of play style suits you.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would we all have been better off if EQ never happened?
Yes. Absolutely Yes.

20 years ago it would have been difficult to fill 90 hours a week with just one game.

We would have had to do other, normal human things...shit...

OK NVM EQ saved me from living a normal life.

Thanks EverQuest !!
Old 11-23-2020, 12:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what I did, and I'm on the brink of setting some classic Norrathian records [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Similar to records set at the special olympics. Congratulations.
Old 11-23-2020, 01:32 AM
Banned

Just scored Blood Ember BP, Matchless Dragonhide arms, and a lodizal shell fragment for 3cp on the p2002 server.

Every Sunday they do Copper Mart, where high levels all around the server donate rot loot from their raid exploits, and it's sold by one of the Guides on a bazaar toon. People FTE race to the vendor, and then they immediately line up. Nobody hops the line, and you can preview everything the vendor will have that day by checking the privately hosted Magelo.

One of the most civilized and generous things I've seen in Norrath, and i've been playing 21 years straight. They've got my attention, full throttle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've got my attention, full throttle.
then why do you keep posting on p99 forums??
Old 11-23-2020, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just scored Blood Ember BP, Matchless Dragonhide arms, and a lodizal shell fragment for 3cp on the p2002 server.

Every Sunday they do Copper Mart, where high levels all around the server donate rot loot from their raid exploits, and it's sold by one of the Guides on a bazaar toon. People FTE race to the vendor, and then they immediately line up. Nobody hops the line, and you can preview everything the vendor will have that day by checking the privately hosted Magelo.

One of the most civilized and generous things I've seen in Norrath, and i've been playing 21 years straight. They've got my attention, full throttle.
After careful consideration, this sounds gay
Old 11-23-2020, 03:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then why do you keep posting on p99 forums??
Still gotta log in once a week for DrAGonZ.

If you don’t play on 3 servers, how can you sustain your attention once you hit a glass ceiling?
Closed Thread