Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-12-2024, 11:33 PM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah actually christians can go extinct thats fine by me

Just so long as the muslims and the rest of the judeo-christian faiths go with them

Any of the religions used to justify wars, ya'll can GTFO
Make way for the Buddhists(Chy-na) and Hindus(India). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Majority (mob) rule for all.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-12-2024, 11:37 PM
Trexller Trexller is online now
Planar Protector

Trexller's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,745
Default

Those guys are usually/always peaceful
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-12-2024, 11:42 PM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,544
Default

It is seeming more and more that Loki isn't the biblical God in disguise.

It is Baldr, the Norse God of Light!

Although Loki tricks Hodr's blind brother into offing Baldr. Which famously sets off Ragnarok.

Hm but once the pandemonium has ceased and all the other Gods have perished, it is said that out of that desolation, Baldr will be resurrected!

Then a single man and woman will emerge to begin the human race anew.

Named Lif and Lifthrasir remanifestations of Ask and Embla (*cough Adam and Eve -
You know those two that lived in the Garden of Eden. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

And now how did Baldr survive you say?

Well, we know that the Norse gods maintain their eternal youth through the apples from Garden of Idunn's Orchard.

They says Loki didn't survive Ragnarok. Would not put it past Loki the trickster God of mischief and fire slinked away to what little remained of his daughter's realm Helheim. Then shape shifted into a snake to try and corrupt Ask and Embla to his favor.

I'm not saying Christianity is just a post Ragnarok Norse mythology (thou sure sounds like it *cough stolen story*), but I am saying that I wholeheartedly believe that Loki would mess with the God of Light by changing his own name to something that means Light-bringer.

Something like.... Lucifer.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-12-2024, 11:46 PM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those guys are usually/always peaceful
They don't eat cows you know.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-12-2024, 11:57 PM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is seeming more and more that Loki isn't the biblical God in disguise.

It is Baldr, the Norse God of Light!

Although Loki tricks Hodr's blind brother into offing Baldr. Which famously sets off Ragnarok.

Hm but once the pandemonium has ceased and all the other Gods have perished, it is said that out of that desolation, Baldr will be resurrected!

Then a single man and woman will emerge to begin the human race anew.

Named Lif and Lifthrasir remanifestations of Ask and Embla (*cough Adam and Eve -
You know those two that lived in the Garden of Eden. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

And now how did Baldr survive you say?

Well, we know that the Norse gods maintain their eternal youth through the apples from Garden of Idunn's Orchard.

They says Loki didn't survive Ragnarok. Would not put it past Loki the trickster God of mischief and fire slinked away to what little remained of his daughter's realm Helheim. Then shape shifted into a snake to try and corrupt Ask and Embla to his favor.

I'm not saying Christianity is just a post Ragnarok Norse mythology (thou sure sounds like it *cough stolen story*), but I am saying that I wholeheartedly believe that Loki would mess with the God of Light by changing his own name to something that means Light-bringer.

Something like.... Lucifer.
If your going to go around forming malopriapisms, you might as well reference Odin hanging from a tree to gain wisdom.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-13-2024, 12:06 AM
Trexller Trexller is online now
Planar Protector

Trexller's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,745
Default

Yeah actually botten might not be far off this time

Even if he is a pagan

Its all fantasy tho
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-13-2024, 01:16 AM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make way for the Buddhists(Chy-na) and Hindus(India). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Majority (mob) rule for all.
-Buddhism evolved from Hinduism.

-Red Meat is all around bad. You don't need to eat red meat to get protein, B12 and Zinc. You can get the same amounts from fish, eggs, and nuts.

-Pffff... stabbed by a spear who reuse that cliche?

-Keeping up with topic - Norse - Thousand Years of Oppression

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-13-2024, 01:21 AM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,399
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Buddhism evolved from Hinduism.

-Red Meat is all around bad. You don't need to eat red meat to get protein, B12 and Zinc. You can get the same amounts from fish, eggs, and nuts.

-Pffff... stabbed by a spear who reuse that cliche?

-Keeping up with topic - Norse - Thousand Years of Oppression

If you took a binding poll of India and the United States, none of us would be allowed to eat beef ever again.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-13-2024, 01:24 AM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,399
Lightbulb

And honestly, anyone who gets involved with any of the Pagan Odinism bull crap would have been blood eagled within 3 days at the time.

I think I prefer Jesus!

😎
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-13-2024, 01:39 AM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And honestly, anyone who gets involved with any of the Pagan Odinism bull crap would have been blood eagled within 3 days at the time....
the blood angle...
Christian imagery of Angels were probably stolen from this too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Botten; 05-13-2024 at 01:41 AM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.