Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully my aids is cured soon
no one cares, not even me
Old 12-21-2013, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, to be fair, most people aren't jumping up and down about this AIDS news because they're still reeling from this whole Duck Dynasty shit-storm.
duck dynasty beards on sale this xmas so epic, 2 bad i'm not the guy who got that syndicated, could be rollin in my lear jets with a sex change.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
duck dynasty beards on sale this xmas so epic, 2 bad i'm not the guy who got that syndicated, could be rollin in my lear jets with a sex change.
I bet if you spent your smoke breaks weaving together duck-beards you could hang yourself in the bathroom.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Banned

hahah didnt hear about that DD anti gay rant thanks for info.. been trying to stay warm in my basement

"We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word."

the family also stated, "Get er dun, hang ******s n kill census collectors.. praise Palin 2016"

see a pattern here with people who believe stupid shit
Old 12-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet if you spent your smoke breaks weaving together duck-beards you could hang yourself in the bathroom.
I don't smoke.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisserx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahah didnt hear about that DD anti gay rant thanks for info.. been trying to stay warm in my basement

"We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word."

the family also stated, "Get er dun, hang ******s n kill census collectors.. praise Palin 2016"

see a pattern here with people who believe stupid shit
They were said on the foxxy newz to be an open and tolerant minded people "It takes all kinds" but more in some kinda bubba speak way.

I dunno... it's mainstream TV, culture, shits bullshit. So I don't really care what they say.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Banned

Also on the brite side, if u spend 6 days staring out your window and everything is dead, cancer remains cured.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:34 AM
Banned

to win you have to go to work every day, apparently. go figure, i wouldnt know what thats like.

its da AIDS for me i guess
Closed Thread