Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would consider the Hole as well.
With Collaboration and Illusion: Earth Elemental you'll be dubious to start in the Hole. My recommendation for any enchanter who intends to get there epic, is to get their epic piece from the Ghost of Kindle before they trash their Hole faction. But I agree, the Hole is great exp.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With Collaboration and Illusion: Earth Elemental you'll be dubious to start in the Hole. My recommendation for any enchanter who intends to get there epic, is to get their epic piece from the Ghost of Kindle before they trash their Hole faction. But I agree, the Hole is great exp.
Yeah should have mentioned that and it becomes much harder once you trash your faction. Ghost of Kindle is on a different faction so he’s a pretty easy kill since you can get him solo very easily.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

Go wander around the Tower of Frozen Shadow!! Those top floors don't get enough attention!
Old 03-10-2020, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Even though it isn't Kunark, I third the suggestion of The Hole. I think it would be interesting at least.

I don't remember how I got the lift key for sure with my Enchanter. It is possible I charmed a guard to get the faction. Or maybe I just used Illusion + Faction Increase. But I think you say 'keyz' with the right faction to a skeleton guard to get the lift key, and then you should be able to get at least apprehensive with a vendor to buy a Hole key.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Wedar%2...de_to_The_Hole
Closed Thread