Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's to show the hipocrisy. Far far worse things happened for months and not a peep. Now all the sudden it's a national emergency because of a single riot?

This kind of bullshit gaslighting is insane.
As a Republican I honestly don’t understand how you don’t see the difference. You’re clearly being willfully dumb about this.

I didn’t really support the BLM protests but equating them to what happened last week is nonsensical and completely inaccurate. One group is protesting against what they perceive as racism in law enforcement resulting in them being killed and abused.

The other group literally stormed Congress after a free and fair election in order to take control of the electoral process and install their preferred candidate even though he lost the election.

I was honestly speechless watching fellow Republicans do this. And if you can’t understand why what happened last week is 100 times worse than any BLM protest then I have serious concerns about your IQ level and I don’t think you should really call yourself an american
Old 01-11-2021, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Also the BLM were heavily covered in the media, I don't think you can, with good conscious, claim that they weren't covered at all while also not following mainstream media.

For the months the protests and riots were happening it was literally the only thing people spoke about...
Old 01-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

just once id like to be pointed to evidence of this crazy shit the boogeymen of antifa did "all year long"

i live in one of the major cities that saw huge protests fyi

i thought entire cities were destroyed?? oh my
Old 01-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

I have a friend from college who works in a leadership capacity at one of the elite liberal media outlets (think NYT, WaPo, Atlantic, etc...) In college this person was liberal but very relaxed and chill. Open minded. Fun to hang out with.

This person now regards Trump voters as literal "subhuman trash" unworthy of political rights and barely worthy of life. Having known this person before this attitude took hold, I can only assume it was acquired after years of marinating in the liberal media landscape. In other words, this is what they all believe and talk about behind closed doors: their desire to exterminate half the population with whom they disagree politically. It's difficult for non-Leftists to fathom this, but you have to understand that these people do not possess traditional morality - their political ideology has taken over their religious impulse, and thus they regard their political foes as heretics fit only to be destroyed.

So no, this is not going to end well. Prepare accordingly.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Is anyone with a lethal weapon eligible for one of these Capitol guided tours? As a forrin I’m worried the tours are only open to your typical white American.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a friend from college who works in a leadership capacity at one of the elite liberal media outlets (think NYT, WaPo, Atlantic, etc...) In college this person was liberal but very relaxed and chill. Open minded. Fun to hang out with.

This person now regards Trump voters as literal "subhuman trash" unworthy of political rights and barely worthy of life. Having known this person before this attitude took hold, I can only assume it was acquired after years of marinating in the liberal media landscape. In other words, this is what they all believe and talk about behind closed doors: their desire to exterminate half the population with whom they disagree politically. It's difficult for non-Leftists to fathom this, but you have to understand that these people do not possess traditional morality - their political ideology has taken over their religious impulse, and thus they regard their political foes as heretics fit only to be destroyed.

So no, this is not going to end well. Prepare accordingly.
So you’re describing the extreme right lol...minus viewing Trump as trash
Old 01-11-2021, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a Republican I honestly don’t understand how you don’t see the difference. You’re clearly being willfully dumb about this.

I didn’t really support the BLM protests but equating them to what happened last week is nonsensical and completely inaccurate. One group is protesting against what they perceive as racism in law enforcement resulting in them being killed and abused.

The other group literally stormed Congress after a free and fair election in order to take control of the electoral process and install their preferred candidate even though he lost the election.

I was honestly speechless watching fellow Republicans do this. And if you can’t understand why what happened last week is 100 times worse than any BLM protest then I have serious concerns about your IQ level and I don’t think you should really call yourself an american
It's all the same. You just happen to disagree with the patriots. Black people perceive they are being prosecuted and unfairly targeted. You agree with that. So you agree with their violence and rioting.

Patriots believe our election was stolen. We wanted to get their attention. Burning our own neighborhoods doesn't do anything. So we went for a peaceful protest at the capitol. You don't agree with this so you see it as evil.

It's the same coin just different sides.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:40 PM
Banned

America is the laughing stock of the globe

rip in the chat
Old 01-11-2021, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Default How dare you stand where he stood?!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2021, 08:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all the same. You just happen to disagree with the patriots. Black people perceive they are being prosecuted and unfairly targeted. You agree with that. So you agree with their violence and rioting.

Patriots believe our election was stolen. We wanted to get their attention. Burning our own neighborhoods doesn't do anything. So we went for a peaceful protest at the capitol. You don't agree with this so you see it as evil.

It's the same coin just different sides.
peaceful, lol.
Closed Thread