Someone take this man to rehab.
Old 01-29-2021, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Nice poem
Old 01-29-2021, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice poem
Ya, it's just poetry bros.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Love that.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I achieved perfection solely on my own. Bikini body. Strength and flexibility to glide over broken glass effortlessly, with the grace of an el. An ang-el. Or a devil. El.

Collapsed.

I am dying now. Nothing motivates me. No one could. All external forces irrelevant. Pain pours from me and courses into the world.

My skull fierce, cold, and empty.

This isn't a cry for help. I believe everyone has already lost me and my beauty. You lost me in your vanity. Your greed. Your narcissism. Your desperation. Your hatred. Your foolish thirst for righteousness and power. Dominance. Control.

Your turn.
How can I lose you, when I'm only just starting to get you?
Old 01-29-2021, 05:14 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2021, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit, Bro.

You think that's bad?

Imagine being alive at this point in time with a name that etymologically translates to Noble Healer, Son of the Crown.

Like. I didn't come here to die for you this time, bitches.
You don't need to, don't need my permission. I want to say I feel you. I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario 7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surely these hormone pills will fix all my problems
Wb. Yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Magnetaress, I'm not hating on you but bro you got to go outside more
I wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if u were kinder u wouldnt be surrounded by pain all the time (it's ur aura smiling back at u toothily)
Not to dismiss the rest of your journey. I just don't know what to say there. I'm again sorry for being critical. OP wasn't about you. I think I was indirectly shooting my laser beams over there though. I'm guilty, I am sorry. You don't need no heat. No lessons. No grills. Not blaming you for crap. Or tryna make fun. I'm a little frustrated.

I agree though. There's truth in what you said.

A lot of times I genuinely believe I should shut up forever. Disappear, go away. That all I got is a massive toothy pain aura. That's exactly what I was channeling.

You pointed out my toothy aura. That's as likely a candidate as ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry is this an ego fighting match ? Not sure what is happening in here. I’ll stay tuned and maybe figure it out along the way.
You know what? You may be right. I want to be beautiful again. I'm grieving hard. Right now. Pain is tearing out my soul and I'm really afraid.

------------------

Present. Perception. I'm feeling esoteric. Disconnected. Like watching the universe stretch, expand, and fall away into a speedily approaching black hole. I'm not as grounded and centered as I would like. It's a challenge to ground into my own body and feeling though. Maybe it's pain. My intent isn't to complain. It's observation. Radiation.

‐--------

Fresh outa poetry and prose. Sometimes I just gotta post.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-29-2021 at 08:06 PM..
Old 01-29-2021, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

You two should meet up IRL and mainline some hormone pills and smash your genitals together like wild animals.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-30-2021, 01:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You two should meet up IRL and mainline some hormone pills and smash your genitals together like wild animals.
sounds gay. i prefer str8, hip things like being perma terrified of intimacy & squeezin my entire bodys muscles SUPER hard til my heart pounds while i draft emotionally abusive msgs 12 hrs a day well into my middle age. and spamming ppl 15 yrs younger than me's phone number with 1000 txt messages & bragging about it in public. adderall psychosis also super kewl. havent had sex since i was 24 (im 43 also obese) trans pride #swaggin #real_women_know

Just wish i knew why i am teeth gnashingly envious/obsessed with self-secure girls without binge eating disorder (FAKE bitches, if ur not fat ur just a twink btw). Fkng whores even dare to identify as women, unlike REAL women who know they are men and only attract to young girls. No, no frolicking for me I am busy with important stuff, assessing the transness of trans ppl and protecting their image from sicko perverts. *peers thru bathroom stall*

btw do you think i made a big mistake? im really not sure sometimes..
Closed Thread