Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2021, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

afk = botting and boxxing
Old 05-18-2021, 03:21 PM
Banned

people dont' seem to respect what they don't have to build and pay for

seems like the problem with p99 being free and ez to access

the irony being i was raised right, so like i take this community personally, when ppl like me start shaking their heads in the morning at the ice giant farmers, it's gg lights out
Old 05-18-2021, 03:22 PM
Banned

Not talking shit, but before I quit seal team had perma afk toons logged out at giants getting PLd

Never made sense because AFK leveling is supposed to be against PNP and I know for a fact a large portion of the toons were boxed ... because I am friends with the person who was doing a lot of it
Old 05-18-2021, 03:23 PM
Banned

i mean ya it just is what it is, what'er u gonna do

medris and pals will never admit they are overwhelmed and at a loss for it,

the museum is still open, but it's full of squatters
Old 05-18-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Its like los angeles , u got good weather and free food you're going to get 75% ass ass wipe wipes (rough estimate)
Old 05-18-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its like los angeles , u got good weather and free food you're going to get 75% ass ass wipe wipes (rough estimate)
gr8 anAloGy
Old 05-18-2021, 04:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boxing is pretty bad. But, let me tell you about the white supremacist christo fascist terrorist group in the US called the Republican Party. The vast majority of the party supports the attack on January 6th where the president and his henchmen planned the attack in advance. They gave money to groups to get the terrorists to DC. They planned to not send backup, and to have the senators and house members poorly defended.

There was an event like this in history, even where they failed. It was called the Beer Hall Putsch.

Not so fun fact: Putsch Definition: a violent attempt to overthrow a government.

If you don't think planting bombs, erecting a gallows, breaking into a building, killing some of the police guarding it and assaulting the rest isn't violent, then you're as braindead as I thought.

The bombs found were active, meaning they would have worked.
My favorite part was when the undertaker pulled out a bag of thumbtacks from under the ring and gave him the tombstone pile driver into them.
Old 05-18-2021, 05:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not talking shit, but before I quit seal team had perma afk toons logged out at giants getting PLd

Never made sense because AFK leveling is supposed to be against PNP and I know for a fact a large portion of the toons were boxed ... because I am friends with the person who was doing a lot of it
Camped the fuck out of IGs for a while during early/work hours and there was always an ST monk begging to leech. Fuck that guy in particular.
Old 05-18-2021, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Screenshots can’t prove boxing. Not saying you’re wrong, but trying to name and shame people for boxing without a video of it is kinda shitty to do
Old 05-18-2021, 09:58 PM
Banned

I'm not saying to take my word for it. It's kinda funny to chill there invis afk and tab in to watch it all go down.

I don't know what else to say. It's no longer bothering me. It stopped being an issue once I snubbed my nose at it and had my say.

Feels gud man.

Sorry u felt the need to box on a 21 year old elf simulation cuz u are lonely, lazy, and don't care about the Vision Tm.
Closed Thread