Bill Maher 7 31.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Bill Maher is ON FIRE lately
Old 06-16-2021, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

I dont like the show with 2 guests, that much I know.

It's just a circle jerk every time. They need more opinions to keep the conversation moving.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

I mean, I don't really like him.
I think, however, that he is quite eloquent, not very politically correct which should tickle your fancy and has some moments.

I mean he makes me think of Rush Limbaugh.
A few like, some people are ok with it, most dislike but he's on tv.

However, and this is my ending note, I think he's one of the few to call out the left, call out the right, call out the centrists. He just does a lot more right wing call obviously but one of the few who also make a lot of calls on the left. In a way that makes him cool.
Not cool enough to watch.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:11 PM
Kobold

Liars versus a liar that sprinkles his bs with an occasional truth.

People with half a brain are immune, people with half a brain are rare.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah, his writers suck
he literally spends time on his show "presenting memes" he doesn't even understand. That's a new regular sketch on the show. He gives these little halfway laughs cuz he knows it's cringe and the jokes are for babies. His writers are creepy afab "enbies" in a giant polycule where nobody actually fucks and everyone is just constantly manipulating and social climbing while doing sugardaddymeet dates on the low. If you weren't aware, that's what "the arts" or "creative professional" means now in a coastal city. and Maher is so unfunny that he really finds this disturbing, infantile diaper-fetishist stuff to be sound comedy.

all his views are basic-bitch contrarianism anyway; he's naturally appealing to teenagers and those boomers who never developed intellectually past high school. He's basically been doing that "post right wing, rep left wing" thing some liberal rich guys do. They are very defensive about their ego and their maleness and feel they constantly have to transgress in SOME way in order to keep their T levels up while being semi-polite to homosexuals. Every single one of these absolutely average males thinks they deserve a N word pass too, for being so virtuous.

anyway here's a man with the institution of HBO behind him, he's like 70 years old, and his show has a "meme review" recurring bit. that is fucking gay, but I still consider his show to be among the most-watchable things on TV. I bet bill maher is nice to his sex workers, too. But he is really gay and dumb and if you find yourself agreeing with him a lot, you are probably very average and should offer me your submission
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-16-2021 at 11:03 PM..
Old 06-16-2021, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he literally spends time on his show "presenting memes" he doesn't even understand. That's a new regular sketch on the show. He gives these little halfway laughs cuz he knows it's cringe and the jokes are for babies. His writers are creepy afab "enbies" in a giant polycule where nobody actually fucks and everyone is just constantly manipulating and social climbing while doing sugardaddymeet dates on the low. If you weren't aware, that's what "the arts" or "creative professional" means now in a coastal city. and Maher is so unfunny that he really finds this disturbing, infantile diaper-fetishist stuff to be sound comedy.

all his views are basic-bitch contrarianism anyway; he's naturally appealing to teenagers and those boomers who never developed intellectually past high school. He's basically been doing that "post right wing, rep left wing" thing some liberal rich guys do. They are very defensive about their ego and their maleness and feel they constantly have to transgress in SOME way in order to keep their T levels up while being semi-polite to homosexuals. Every single one of these absolutely average males thinks they deserve a N word pass too, for being so virtuous.

anyway here's a man with the institution of HBO behind him, he's like 70 years old, and his show has a "meme review" recurring bit. that is fucking gay, but I still consider his show to be among the most-watchable things on TV. I bet bill maher is nice to his sex workers, too. But he is really gay and dumb and if you find yourself agreeing with him a lot, you are probably very average and should offer me your submission
damn. qft.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

I like to watch the dancing monkey sometimes.

needs more monkey guests 2 is not enuf.
Old 06-17-2021, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can tell you are in a good place, mentally, right now.