Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 02:17 PM
Orc

do they even look here after a patch or do they just "fix" (break) stuff and then close their eyes? Merchants are still assisting HELLO are you going to fix this or not? def not intended. You screwed up fix it SIMPLE. We already have a bunch of 50 somethings all trying to camp the same things and now a lot of it isnt viable. WAY TO GO you made it even worse
Old 05-08-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnycool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do they even look here after a patch or do they just "fix" (break) stuff and then close their eyes? Merchants are still assisting HELLO are you going to fix this or not? def not intended. You screwed up fix it SIMPLE. We already have a bunch of 50 somethings all trying to camp the same things and now a lot of it isnt viable. WAY TO GO you made it even worse
Check the bug forums, before you complain about people not reading. This has been asked and answered.

Remember this is a hobby for all involved, you can't expect hotfixes, but I will grant you a full and immediate refund to this months subscription fees as a gesture of good will.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 05-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember this is a hobby for all involved, you can't expect hotfixes, but I will grant you a full and immediate refund to this months subscription fees as a gesture of good will.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-08-2021, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnycool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ask for a refund.
Old 05-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't justify Breaking things that were working as being acceptable just because it's volunteer work.

sorry not sorry.
They should be doing everything to resolve it, Every private server owner I know would get something fixed ASAP. P99 is no exception even considering the agreement with daybreak.

Source of my info: I've been in the private uo scene since 1999 and an avid reader of the eqemu scene since 2007.

---
Where the hell is nilbog and rogean?
Example: We have been waiting for the druid tracking fix for months now. Not just a couple days.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-08-2021 at 02:43 PM..
Old 05-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

I can smell Baler through this post.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Every Patch comes with its ups and downs, fixes have to happen.. mistakes happen, development is hard, you wouldn't understand, you are just a angst consumer.

And lets keep it real here kids, its just a matter of time before the things are fixed if they weren't just balanced (calm down), a Free Service made by amazing individuals who sacrificed their time to bring you it. But these devs do listen it seems, eventhough this is a god damn Asylum basically.. so just be patient.

Unlike a Payed Service where you just get butt fucked. I mean, imagine it was Blizzard and they were making you pay $35 to Clone your Character to a new Server and Charge you $75 for something you already bought 15 years ago while you pay $20 a month like a complete moronic dooper head.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:57 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
click home on the top left, the link is under the 'welcome' section.

https://www.project1999.com/files/P99Files54.zip
it's good I found!
sorry for the post, i don't need to make such a sudden request, actually.
I found the solution right after my post here!
thanks a lot for your help
Last edited by rakam180; 05-08-2021 at 05:04 PM..
Old 05-08-2021, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

I can't believe there this many folks with this issue. I'd recommend the good old clean install. Most likely there's one file not liking the characters to log in. at first I had blank characters then logged out and never had issue again. I'd honestly say copy your UI files for character then whipe and clean install. it fixes everything, then add version 54 files on clean. Sad everyone is having issues and not one post from devs yet
Old 05-08-2021, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vualice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can't get on said i was missing spells_us.txt(2503364378)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herodotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, I am also having that spells error, anyone find a fix yet?
Anyone still having this issue because you haven't patched yet, download the patch files and put them in your EverQuest folder. The files are right at the top of the home page. https://www.project1999.com

All you gotta do is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
extract the zip file over your p99 install and overwrite any files when prompted, same as you did when you first patched your Titanium install in order to play on p99.
Closed Thread