Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Or like Slathar a fat loser whos theme song is "here I go again on my own"
Old 05-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you even play live EverQuest? It was fun without those things. I actually pvped on live, never needed a YT to stroke my e-peen, nor did I need ooc to have a community.

Both of those things are a detriment to the server, unless you really think

"XXX ZONE OFF LIMITS"

or Engelburt having an autistic meltdown in ooc about BATMAN VS SUPERMAN.

or the endless bickering and green text

anyways, ur dumb. you're point is basically "these things r good because i lik dem"

my point is YT and ooc add elements to the game that are more detrimental than they are helpful.
I don't care if you had fun without YT on live. You said taking out YT would save this server. I'm saying YT isn't a big enough deal to make a game fun or not fun. If text showing up on your screen saying when someone dies ruins the game for you, fuck off.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care if you had fun without YT on live. You said taking out YT would save this server. I'm saying YT isn't a big enough deal to make a game fun or not fun. If text showing up on your screen saying when someone dies ruins the game for you, fuck off.

You fundamentally don't understand my argument.

Get on my level.

idiot.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am the alpha and omega

i was here on day 1 and i will be here on the last day
Profound
Old 05-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

The problem with Red is that it's been overrun with homos(apien) that think they know what's best for the server, and impede progress for anyone who has tried to improve the population and reputation of the server.

Believe me, I tried multiple times.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Banned

I made a petition. I destroyed a life and got an item restored. All it takes is patience. Something Everquesters have very little of when dealing with anything other than waiting for a named spawn to pop.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am the alpha and omega

i was here on day 1 and i will be here on the last day
The beginning and the end.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't players just keep it clean so we can have some fun pvp?
If you've played in this community as long as you have and you're still asking this question I'm not sure my post is going to help. I'll try though.

This community enjoys creating frustration and misery for each other. The premise that many came to this server with was 'burn it down' and many others who did not arrive with that goal eventually enjoyed the sick humor in it and some have even taken happiness in it's demise.

Dropping a mcnasty has it's charm. Eating a suspension on a character or account that's never likely to be played again isn't much of a punishment for many.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

This server don't need no stinkin CSR
Old 05-13-2016, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remove yellow text, remove ooc.

give it a couple months, bet you the server improves a lot once that incentive is removed. leaderboards could no longer function either without YT.

Fluids would have nothing to log.

Most of y'all are too stupid to recognize the link between these things.

If it was just about pvp, then you wouldn't need these things. The kill alone would be enough. You could still screenshot it and come shit up the forums with your kills without YT/leaderboards and ooc.

OOC does serve a function, but people would still figure out a way to sell shit and find groups. It's called a black market, and making friends/guild.
It's time.
Closed Thread