Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignoring you and AM chain wiping to LTK, of course?
Fake news? not sure if serious.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

We haven't had too much issue with the pharm team in hate. We just usually communicate with them back and forth on intensions and things go ok. We've (venerate) have killed them a couple of times but we offer help and apologies and they're usually pretty easy to coupe with. They even given us the spawn times and locations of the minis when they were done for the night.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting back on topic, I'm going to start a new thread that is going to literally blow the roof off PoH. Stay tuned.
I hope it covers Sirfloppins 30 day ban.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Large font sizes are annoying. You don't need it. What you're saying should be enough to stand on its own without trying to add font emphasis.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Large font sizes are annoying. You don't need it. What you're saying should be enough to stand on its own without trying to add font emphasis.
Quoted for emphasis.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Well, it does stand out...
Old 03-14-2017, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup I dont even feel bad anymore. Been playing on this server since beta pre-launch and for the first couple years it was pretty upsetting that getting dragon kills was damn near impossible unless you were in the top guild, didn't have a job, girlfriend/wife, or any real life responsibilities that normal people have and willing to stay awake and within walking distance of your computer (assuming you even get up from your chair) for 20+ hours out of the day waiting for a batphone alert so god forbid another guild doesn't get that dragon kill.

Now its just comical that almost 8 years later the SAME shit is still going on with even some of the same people. Old world dragons/bosses are STILL permacamped and end game content is still cockblocked just for the sake of doing so. Eventually I figured it out. You see, the people that behave this way do so because they literally could not stand seeing someone else enjoy the same endgame content in this video game they do without having to also sacrifice their IRL too, it would just be too much to bare. What would they have then to hold over the filthy casuals trying to enjoy end game content in this video game? They lose their false sense of pride or whatever you want to call it. You people knew this was a dead end server that was going to end at velious and still you neckbearded it up. So now there is nowhere else to progress ahead to, so all they can do is prevent others from progressing. This is the exact mindset that caused these people to wake The Sleeper. What is most pathetic is they know this and don't care and don't see the problem with it.

Viewing this from the outside this whole time has brought about a whole new understanding of the meaning of the word "pity" for me. I've tried desperately to think of someone I pity more... starving children in Africa, victims of catastrophic disasters, sex trafficking and other horrific crimes... even fucking Shia Lebeouf and his retarded "he will not divide us" campaign. Nope, top end neckbeards on p99 still take the cake.
Nah man, when you write stuff like this it means you are jealous of them and envious.

Anytime you criticize the cesspool here, you have whiteknights crawl out of it to defend it and proclaim how you are self-entitled to believe that any diplomacy or sharing should ever occur.

It's pretty sad imo but hey, luckily there are many other facets on p99 to enjoy. To each their own.

It seems to boil down to exactly what you said. Some of the players at the very top end of the p99 raid scene find it more enjoyable ruining others gaming experience than enjoying their own. Their enjoyment is just that, holding power over others by controlling the flow of pixels.

They are literally pixelfuckers. They aint fucking anything else. They have nothing to lose but pixels. God forbid other players try to get some of their pixels.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's difficult to find a sane person posting around here. Especially in RnF.
Sane people don't stay in Sirken's rathouse once they see it for what it is.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah man, when you write stuff like this it means you are jealous of them and envious.

Anytime you criticize the cesspool here, you have whiteknights crawl out of it to defend it and proclaim how you are self-entitled to believe that any diplomacy or sharing should ever occur.

It's pretty sad imo but hey, luckily there are many other facets on p99 to enjoy. To each their own.

It seems to boil down to exactly what you said. Some of the players at the very top end of the p99 raid scene find it more enjoyable ruining others gaming experience than enjoying their own. Their enjoyment is just that, holding power over others by controlling the flow of pixels.

They are literally pixelfuckers. They aint fucking anything else. They have nothing to lose but pixels. God forbid other players try to get some of their pixels.
It's been an absolute joy watching you go from cheery optimist to world-weary misanthrope.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey speak for yourself mate but it is most certainly not the case, lol. If anything there was once a time over half a decade ago where I was, if anything, anxious that one day maybe they would get tired of doing the same thing over and over day after day and would relinquish their established "control" over end game content but have long since lost that hope since it seems even on the off chance one of them does burn out, the next basement-dwelling welfare-collecting cheetoh covered neckbeard in line is there to take his place. I am not envious or jealous of this type of person in any way. These kind of people make me lose faith in humanity, if anything. I am simply trolling them since its the only type of communication they understand.

Quote:

Yes of course, and I expect nothing less. This is after all the rants & flames section. It's why we are here. Also, yes thankfully there are many other facets of p99 that casuals have been forced to eternally enjoy and I've made peace with that fact.
Closed Thread