Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's not cool to make fun of someone's appearance.
Your new avatar is great

Using your real picture as an avatar is a really bad idea
Old 10-26-2020, 08:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW I have no money LOL SAD !
Old 10-26-2020, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your new avatar is great

Using your real picture as an avatar is a really bad idea
tell me why, what consequences do i face
Old 10-26-2020, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Btw. Selling 6$ January putbets on CXW returns 15% in premiums, while GEO returns 12.5% in premiums for a January expiry. Both are better "bullish" bets than going long with a call because you're simply betting that it's not gonna continue to slide down further below those 6 and 8$ thresholds as opposed to saying it's going to rocket up and beat some upward growth target set by your call's strike price and the premium you have to pay up front to enter the position
thank you for the excellent advice, I am likely to take it! My calls have increased in value for some reason I do not yet understand. Implied volatility change or something.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-26-2020 at 10:18 PM..
Old 10-26-2020, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell me why, what consequences do i face
Old 10-27-2020, 01:59 PM
Sarnak

Lots of dips, bought GILD ( Gilead ) After they got approval for rendesivir and it went from 63 to 60

what a rip lol
Old 10-27-2020, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of dips, bought GILD ( Gilead ) After they got approval for rendesivir and it went from 63 to 60

what a rip lol
i dropped bunch of positions and went in baba yesterday, i must be good at this :3
Old 10-28-2020, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thank you for the excellent advice, I am likely to take it! My calls have increased in value for some reason I do not yet understand. Implied volatility change or something.
Yeah, calls go up in value when) implied volatility suggests the possibility of a major movement upward or downward, or B) when the upward movement is progressing the stock toward exceeding the call's strike price at a rate faster than necessary for the price to exceed the strike price before expiry, but that growth is required to remain constant, or it fails. And with 20% dividend payouts promising to tank each stock by 5% on their quarterly payouts coming up soon, the growth rate will not be constantly progressing toward your strike price, which is why I said to exit the position before the ex-div date.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:48 AM
Banned

On a personal note. Dipshit was saying buy NKLA securities when the stock price was at 34$ 2 months ago while I was saying sell 17.5 or 15$ puts.

If I would've followed dipshits advice, my 4 grand investment in Nikola would now be worth 2352$

Instead the 3x 17.50$ January 21 put strikes I sold are currently devalued and my total investment is now worth $4400 and on pace to expire at 5125$ instead of taking any loss at all.

This is why I don't listen to smoothbrain dipshits with 100iq at best
Old 10-28-2020, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
On a personal note. Dipshit was saying buy NKLA securities when the stock price was at 34$ 2 months ago while I was saying sell 17.5 or 15$ puts.

If I would've followed dipshits advice, my 4 grand investment in Nikola would now be worth 2352$

Instead the 3x 17.50$ January 21 put strikes I sold are currently devalued and my total investment is now worth $4400 and on pace to expire at 5125$ instead of taking any loss at all.

This is why I don't listen to smoothbrain dipshits with 100iq at best
Yeah I'm always bearish when people who don't know shit about this kind of stuff ask me about it (I don't even know shit.) Happened with NKLA and BTC.
Closed Thread