Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Seb is fun on red. A number of players have multiple ToV geared rogues camped out there. Bring a primal toon or don't even zone in.
Old 08-19-2021, 03:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Fungi king has done this since kunark came out and your just now coming to complain seems like old news in a zone no body barley goes to now with Velious. Pretty safe to assume they figured you knew or figured no one was in the zone. Not even sure what you expect non clerics to do for you its not like they can rez you. Part of the inherent danger of seb or even playing EQ, is that you go in and might die some where tough right? Risk vs reward right? If they were down by king that means they would of give up their camp to what be able to do nothing for you? Then get back to the camp? I'm really unsure frankly of what you expected them to do for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMatt View Post
These dudes are definitely warmbody shitters, checks out hahaha
Last edited by razzdazz2; 08-19-2021 at 03:49 PM..
Old 08-19-2021, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

For the record, since the latest change to kings/2 trash on the podium, it's entirely possible to pop those mobs up to NG by complete accident just trying to pull/split king. It sounds like you were at NG, so you got trained by a glitch, not those players. Also the logs that were posted show that on top of that, they were willing to rez you guys.

Now if they were popping king up to NG to try and solo pull... that's a different story. But it's very possible and likely that they didn't do it on purpose.
Old 08-19-2021, 05:17 PM
Kobold

You guys don't understand, <Seal Team> bad!
Old 08-19-2021, 09:27 PM
Large Rat

bad cause bad
Old 08-19-2021, 10:35 PM
Aviak

Yeah that sounds rough and frustrating. I have also had bad experiences with seal team, so i call them steal team sometimes. Once i waited 3 hours to get a bear pits camp, cleared the room and waited for repops so i stepped away 5 minutes to let some bears spawn and fix timers. A 60 Druid on st came in with someone he was afk-PLing and started killing the bears of my camp. When i got back, i explained i stepped away for a few minutes and had just gotten the camp and was fixing the spawn timers to space them out. He ignored me and just kept saying “server rules” “quit crying”, etc. so i left because it wasn’t worth the drama. But he was incredibly rude and didn’t care anything i had to say. A lot of members have been openly arrogant and rude in my experience, but there’s a lot of good members too. Although the longer the server goes, the less communication i have with the cool members because it’s a bit like a cult and members don’t really help people outside their guild or socialize, so i just avoid them. This isn’t the only bad experience I’ve had, but I’ll leave it at that.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:29 AM
Sarnak

I've screwed myself over many times and told myself to suck it up for being bad.

Does this help?
Old 08-20-2021, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

Zerg guilds will always have bad apples in them. A few good apples goes a long way. But yeah Zergs its just a common issue with them. I guess its hard to police your own members? Maybe? Who knows? Maybe not?
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-20-2021, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zerg guilds will always have bad apples in them. A few good apples goes a long way. But yeah Zergs its just a common issue with them. I guess its hard to police your own members? Maybe? Who knows? Maybe not?
They tend to have them because they attract the people who want to feel important because they are in the biggest baddest guild on the server. And because they're in that guild they think they're untouchable.

I think it's less that they don't police their members and more that people just don't actually take the time to demonstrate proof. I've seen ST kick people before when someone has shown them proof of someone doing messed up stuff. I think it's hard for ST to just take people at their word because you have situations like the one in this thread where there's an accident and someone immediately blames ST as though they meant to do it.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean like policing an autofire scummer? Like Maeraculous, hes in your guild Gathered Might right?
Last edited by Chocolope; 08-20-2021 at 11:52 AM..
Closed Thread