Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

I am not a judge but I hope you guys find a way to fix this situation.

I dunno, maybe the accused scripter comes forward and says sorry so blue raiding can go back to normal.
Or if hes not scripting it would be nice to see him and his guild come forward and say that they understand that it looks like scripting but it isnt, but to bring peace back on the server they accept a new racing format/rule. or bag limits, or a rotation or something else.

Anyways, good luck to find peace again blue.
This whole story is for sure hurting the blue raiding scene.

(sorry about my english)
Old 02-15-2022, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidence does not require your understanding in order to exist.
No, the evidence just has to exist in order to exist, ROFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Folks are not trying to convince the Vanquish white knights or the GMs via RNF, such things are impossible. We are just pointing out to the player base where they can learn about scripting on P99. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By cheating yourselves and still losing, right? Come on, say it:

"Riot cheats and still loses"
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-15-2022, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

By cheating yourselves and still losing, right? Come on, say it:

"Riot cheats and still loses"
Yah riot totally created a youtube with 35k followers, under someones RL name; to tie it back to his twitch/github/etc.

A+ Seems legit.

Who uses their real name for reddit anyways?
Old 02-15-2022, 03:00 PM
Banned

both sides cheat rofl

come join green today, you losers
Old 02-15-2022, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not wearing this ski mask to conceal my identity, I'm just insecure about my appearance. Those burnt documents? Embarrassing poetry!
Old 02-15-2022, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not wearing this ski mask to conceal my identity, I'm just insecure about my appearance. Those burnt documents? Embarrassing poetry!
"Uhh sorry sir, I did burn the documents but the other team found them first. Forgive me?"
Old 02-15-2022, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagan_standard

Quote:
In popular culture
In 2004 the cyclist Lance Armstrong used the phrase "Extraordinary allegations require extraordinary evidence" to discredit allegations of doping put to him by journalist David Walsh.[11][12] Armstrong was later asked "What is it about you that makes ordinary proof insufficient to bring you down? For murderers, we're not looking for extraordinary proof, we're looking for proof. But you're saying it must be extraordinary. Why?".[13] Armstrong later confessed to doping in 2013.[14]
Old 02-15-2022, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too much logic, This is a 20yr old elf sim.

You have to be able to provide search warrants issued from highkeep for Stun's computers, without seeking those warrants; deny deny deny.

Still laughing at "The Owner"
Old 02-15-2022, 03:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
We don't know what was in the video. The owner deleted it probably because they don't want to be doxxed by Riot trolls.
I would chalk it up to consciousness of guilt:

Consciousness of Guilt is both a concept and a type of circumstantial evidence used in criminal trials by prosecutors. It refers to a powerful and highly incriminating inference that a judge or jury may draw from the statements or conduct of a defendant (accused) after a crime has been committed suggesting that the defendant knows he or she is guilty of the charged crime. In other words, the defendant's conduct after the crime is circumstantial (indirect) evidence that the defendant intended to commit the crime, or, in fact, committed the crime. Some of the most common types of consciousness of guilt are:

Fleeing from the crime scene or jurisdiction > Check
False statements and lies > Check
False alibi > Check
Changing name or personal appearance > Nope lol
Concealing or destroying evidence (including a body or weapon) > Check
Witness intimidation or bribery. > Check
Old 02-15-2022, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
No, the evidence just has to exist in order to exist, ROFL
You already admitted you have not seen the video.
Nibble has though. His response is "GMs won't care, LOL".
I have seen the video.

TBH, I am worried for Stunningly. He shared his real name via his Youtube channel with crazy people in Vanquish/Riot and on P99 at large. That is not a smart move. He should have put the training video on a burner account. People take these pixels way too seriously, and now he is out of the closet as someone who has cheated angry elf lawyers from their pixels.