Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-07-2022, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone named Nuggie yelled at me once for getting attacked by "his" gnolls because I ran by them in wolf form.

I didn't know dude!
this is the world I wish I lived in in real life.
Old 03-07-2022, 05:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sort of like when Smash snare locked our Vindi a week or so ago.
You do realize Why he did what he did? I am in no way justifying his actions however too many uneducated post about this.

> You cannot disrupt a players pet nor can you disrupt their combat.
> Rules for FTE cannot be changed whimsically.
> Smashh has every right to utilize aggro mechanics via root / charm to pull vindi just as much as any player has the right to use a casted pet / wand.
> Mjrn Highsun's Smashh pet during a charm break.
> Smashh was simply employing one of the quickest fte techniques utilizing aggro mechanics that will beat a wand fte almost every time.
> Multiple guilds have used the same mechanic to solo pull vindi to Zone line and it has never been a problem in the past.

VQ Is quick to shit on other players as in this case where op was accused of intentionally disrupting, however the keyboard warriors are ready to stand tall about a snared vindi but cannot wrap their head around the actual mechanics that make a charm pet a more reliable fte than a bunch of sadface vindi-sockers because they cant just mash target nearest npc and mash wand to "Be superior and get fte".

Smashh should not have snared vindi, and yes that disrupted the pull, however everyone is forgetting how the disruption initiates as mjrn acts upon smashh's pet.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:31 AM
Aviak

Vanquish has a culture of verbally shitting on people. Interact with them and you will have to wipe it off. Facts.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

The vanq culture deff less than ideal but the loot is great so here we are
App today
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 03-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vanq culture deff less than ideal but...
At least you're telling the truth.

I can't imagine having nothing better to do than to be yelled at and talked down to by obese blue collar retards in a game that I play to relax. Especially since these same people would call me sir as they carried things to my car IRL.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Banned

had a friend told me in vanquish that the people in there are complete asshats but the

loot is 10/10

kek
Old 03-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you're telling the truth.

I can't imagine having nothing better to do than to be yelled at and talked down to by obese blue collar retards in a game that I play to relax. Especially since these same people would call me sir as they carried things to my car IRL.
Be less of a doormat. Consider this life lessons from EQ:

If you talk back to these people on the same level that they talk to you, they respect you and you learn to respect yourself.

Snowflakes would melt in a heartbeat, tho.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be less of a doormat. Consider this life lessons from EQ:

If you talk back to these people on the same level that they talk to you, they respect you and you learn to respect yourself.

Snowflakes would melt in a heartbeat, tho.
Because the best part of logging into a 23 year old game is some over immersed neckbeard screaming autistically at me so I can shriek back at them. Sounds fucking terrible.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 03-07-2022, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Don't associate with known cheaters.
Old 03-07-2022, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Outside of gangs, mercenaries, and cults, self-respect begin and ends with...oneself.