Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-13-2022, 05:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
chances of a server merge are slim to none
source pls
Old 06-13-2022, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
source pls
Repeat after me:

"If you want to server merge, then you have to server purge."

Last edited by ya.dingus; 06-13-2022 at 11:34 AM..
Old 06-13-2022, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

sorry you dont got permanent green, hope this helps
Old 06-13-2022, 12:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont got permanent green, hope this helps
Nothing is permanent and I'm going to stick to the last official statement which I don't have verbatim but it's said they're gonna keep both blue and green up for now play it by ear and see what the population looks like and they specifically said they were just as open to adding another server as they were to merging.

Unless 3 or 400 people quit playing green for now based on that statement in the absence of another one the server merger is at best on hold.

I find it amusing that some folks not necessarily you, don't seem to understand that they never thought they'd need teal in the 1st place. I think they vastly underestimated the number of people that weren't playing on blue but came in to play on green.

If you want my long term bet I would be willing to bet more that it won't happen than the servers will be merged in the next 3 years
Old 06-13-2022, 01:05 PM
Banned

You're literally an insane person if you think there's enough people playing here to sustain healthy pops on permanent blue and permanent green and another recycling server. There's always an influx of players on any new server that dies off shortly after. That's what overflow servers are for. You're also insane if you say things like "chances of a server merge are slim to none". For those with brain cells here is a reminder of the official quotes on this topic:

Quote:
The green server will, at a time yet to be decided, eventually merge into blue and start over again. This merge will not happen until at least 6 months after the last patch in velious (No earlier than January 2023)
Quote:
Server Merge - The staff has had considerable discussion internally regarding the merging of Green into Blue at the end of the timeline. We've heard your concerns. At this time, we haven't made a final decision, but we have also decided that we will leave the door open. A lot can change in 3 years, and we may chose to leave Green running independently as we open additional servers in the future.
Translation: The plan long before green launched was that green would merge to blue and restart. This was announced like a year+ before green launched by staff on one of Sirken's streams. This plan was reiterated by Nilbog when green launched. Rogean later made a vague comment about how they haven't made a final decision. Some idiot with a troll account called Dingus decided this means "chances of a server merge are slim to none". Then he wonders why people resort to memes in response to his ludicrous nonsense. You can't make this stuff up.
Old 06-13-2022, 01:09 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Careful who you get your "facts" from. Credible sources don't have accounts made a couple weeks ago with troll-y sounding names.
Old 06-13-2022, 01:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're literally an insane person if you think there's enough people playing here to sustain healthy pops on permanent blue and permanent green and another recycling server. There's always an influx of players on any new server that dies off shortly after. That's what overflow servers are for. You're also insane if you say things like "chances of a server merge are slim to none". For those with brain cells here is a reminder of the official quotes on this topic:

Translation: The plan long before green launched was that green would merge to blue and restart. This was announced like a year+ before green launched by staff on one of Sirken's streams. This plan was reiterated by Nilbog when green launched. Rogean later made a vague comment about how they haven't made a final decision. Some idiot with a troll account called Dingus decided this means "chances of a server merge are slim to none". Then he wonders why people resort to memes in response to his ludicrous nonsense. You can't make this stuff up.
You're making a good point. Someday I have no doubt they will merge. Like I said I'm only willing to bed against it for the next 3 years. Eventually I have no doubt the population will go down and it will seem like a good idea.

I have no sympathy and in fact and I'm enjoying laughing and drinking the tears of my former Guild mates on blue who thought they'd hop over farm a mana stone farm beads and get it when the servers merge and are mad that they might not.

I have 0 sympathy for them I am thoroughly enjoying the way they played themselves trying to game the system
Old 06-13-2022, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're making a good point. Someday I have no doubt they will merge. Like I said I'm only willing to bed against it for the next 3 years. Eventually I have no doubt the population will go down and it will seem like a good idea.

I have no sympathy and in fact and I'm enjoying laughing and drinking the tears of my former Guild mates on blue who thought they'd hop over farm a mana stone farm beads and get it when the servers merge and are mad that they might not.

I have 0 sympathy for them I am thoroughly enjoying the way they played themselves trying to game the system
Anyone willing to sit on those crazy list systems for days has already suffered enough lol, beads are nice for monks and necros but that's really only useful legacy item, manastone is meh and guise don't matter if you already play dark elf toons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2022, 01:33 PM
Banned

yay!!!!!! Muhhhhhhh digital item i earned by click an afk? Pop up every 15 minutes for 168hours str8
(LOL)
Old 06-13-2022, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You are 100% deluded. All I hear is the lamenting of your pixels in your arguments instead of credible positions.